Jeremih announces joint album with PartyNextDoor - Late Night Party

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two knee grows I don't listen to making an album that I can use to place my Basil Hayden on the rocks on.

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
def checkin for this. jeremih is one of the most slept on artists. his last few mixtapes/albums been fire. party kinda boring but jeremih might balance that.

:ohhh: had no idea that was him on with you. thats one of my favorite tracks on views.

Daps
Interesting..... neither have huge PROFIT following....hell alot of people in real life just figure it out part next door was one person after the whole Kyrie Irving and the ex fake suicide attempt.

I like Jeremih music. But there's a real reason why he's been a background singer for past decade..... he creates a lot of drama around him and he procrastinates on his projects BADDD.

I seriously wish them luck

Ronald

Daps
What about your rumored PARTYNEXTDOOR collaborative project?

Well I know he just dropped P3. It’s definitely different than what we’ve got so far, but, that just shows the versatility of PARTYNEXTDOOR, knowing that he’s behind a lot of your favorite records that are out right now that other people have represented. We’ve got about a solid eight songs that we’ve done. He’s actually out here right now in L.A., and I plan on getting up with him this week, just to continue to build, but I believe [the collaborative project] is definitely something special. I don’t want to speak too much on it, but that will be called Late Night Party, which goes hand in hand with what I’m doing and of course with what he’s doing. We just gotta link up and continue to just knock out, you know, the vibes. And right now, like I said, I feel like it’s definitely, it’s not too different from Later That Night, it’s not too different from what he’s doing, but I think it’s the best of both of us, so we’ll see how that goes, and, y’all should be getting that soon. I know he was working on his album, and right now I feel like it’s a good time to get back in and finish what we started.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
What about your rumored PARTYNEXTDOOR collaborative project?

Well I know he just dropped P3. It’s definitely different than what we’ve got so far, but, that just shows the versatility of PARTYNEXTDOOR, knowing that he’s behind a lot of your favorite records that are out right now that other people have represented. We’ve got about a solid eight songs that we’ve done. He’s actually out here right now in L.A., and I plan on getting up with him this week, just to continue to build, but I believe [the collaborative project] is definitely something special. I don’t want to speak too much on it, but that will be called Late Night Party, which goes hand in hand with what I’m doing and of course with what he’s doing. We just gotta link up and continue to just knock out, you know, the vibes. And right now, like I said, I feel like it’s definitely, it’s not too different from Later That Night, it’s not too different from what he’s doing, but I think it’s the best of both of us, so we’ll see how that goes, and, y’all should be getting that soon. I know he was working on his album, and right now I feel like it’s a good time to get back in and finish what we started.

Basically calls P3 garbage :mjlol: