Jesus Camp is one of the most disturbing documentaries ive ever seen

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
anyone else watch this shyt? truly eye opening and scary shyt. and it was made 10 years ago. it really did show the direction this country was going. i'm not surprised at trump being elected after seeing this shyt. we shoulda seen it coming brehs

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Yeah this documentary hit close to home, I had a little taste of this lifestyle growing up.

Indoctrination is real

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The title alone has me:merchant:

Edit:
Just watched a 10 minute clip on YouTube. I've seen enough.

This bytch really went in on Harry Potter:gucci:

The little girl spreading the word to a thot in the bowling alley:mjlol:

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
For some reason I come back and watch this once or twice a year, or at least a few parts of it. It's a fukking horror story through and through. But what freaks me out the most is the woman in charge of the camp watched the documentary herself and LIKED it. The fact that she could watch this portrayal of herself and her camp and find it flattering truly shows how far gone these people are. The kids aren't the only ones brainwashed.

I also find it hilarious that the preacher at the end turned out to be a homosexual:mjlol:. It's so cliche that it almost feels unrealistic and too on the nose. But that's just another disturbing layer of these evangelical ministries.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
For some reason I come back and watch this once or twice a year, or at least a few parts of it. It's a fukking horror story through and through. But what freaks me out the most is the woman in charge of the camp watched the documentary herself and LIKED it. The fact that she could watch this portrayal of herself and her camp and find it flattering truly shows how far gone these people are. The kids aren't the only ones brainwashed.

I also find it hilarious that the preacher at the end turned out to be a homosexual:mjlol:. It's so cliche that it almost feels unrealistic and too on the nose. But that's just another disturbing layer of these evangelical ministries.

lol yeah seeing ted haggard in this shyt was hilarious

from his wikipedia page:

In November 2006, male prostitute and masseur Mike Jones alleged that Haggard had paid him for sex for three years and had also purchased and used crystal methamphetamine.[1] Haggard denied having sexual intercourse with Jones, but admitted purchasing crystal methamphetamine, claiming he did not use the drug. A few days later Haggard resigned from all of his leadership positions. Grant Haas, who formerly attended New Life Church, has said that then-pastor Ted Haggard masturbated in front of him in a hotel room in 2006 and sent him explicit text messages.[2]

After the scandal was publicized, Haggard entered three weeks of intensive counseling, overseen by four ministers. In February 2007, one of those ministers, Tim Ralph, said that Haggard "is completely heterosexual."[3]Ralph later said he meant that therapy "gave Ted the tools to help to embrace his heterosexual side." On June 1, 2010 Haggard announced that he intended to start a new church in Colorado Springs.[4] In a July 2010 interview with CNN, he confirmed that he has "completely shunned away any homosexual feelings he has had in the past."[5] In the February 2011 issue of GQ, however, Haggard said that, "probably, if I were 21 in this society, I would identify myself as a bisexual."[6]

:laff:

these delusional ass muthafukkas i swear

straight bizarro world they live in.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
The title alone has me:merchant:

Edit:
Just watched a 10 minute clip on YouTube. I've seen enough.

This bytch really went in on Harry Potter:gucci:

The little girl spreading the word to a thot in the bowling alley:mjlol:

hahha that part had me cracking up. "god was telling me to talk to her" :mjlol: i felt it in my heart :mjlol::mjlol:

the other little kid writing his speech or whatever for when he was gonna preach, he was saying he can feel god writing through him and he can feel his arm moving without him even thinking about it :mjlol:

straight crazy shyt. got little kids speaking in tongues and shyt. mind boggling to me. truly is.