Joe Biden "I Never Thought Hillary Was A Very Good Candidate..."

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
I don't understand this romanticized view some people have of Biden. His politics are actually center-right, he has all the big money connections, and he was senator of corporate tax haven, Delaware. And dude has 2 failed primary campaigns under his belt.
And he was involved in the Anita Hill fukkery.:francis:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Supported that Bankruptcy bill that caused the Warren/Hillary stuff
Cozy with banking industry and MBNA, also had a strong relationship with credit card companies

There is nothing more that illustrates the left falls in love than the fact that people like Biden can be seen as politically different from Hillary when he has had similar positions in the past, that is how they came to see Obama as this great liberal prior to 08 and yet an analysis of his voting or even what he put out seemed to put him straight into the centrist lane.
Voted for Patriot Act , Telecommunications Act , Secure Fence Act too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Funny thing is the reason Biden didn't get the nod was all his womanizing. Having him running against "girl power Hillary was a risk. But, then Trump has it p*ssy grabbing moment that would have neutralized the whole thing and Biden would've won for sure.

But I completely understand why he didn't run.
He didn't run b/c Obama told him to fall back.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Voted for Patriot Act , Telecommunications Act , Secure Fence Act too.

Biden, Gore, Clinton were part of string of "New Democrats" that would introduce the neoliberal policies that took over the progressive ideas championed by Ted Kennedy, Carter, and Bernie.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Not in this climate anyway.

However, Biden would've been great. He would've beat the everlasting crap out of Trump during the campaign. He would've pointed out all of Trump's flaws but in a real charismatic and funny way instead of the cold, calculated way Clinton did it. And he didn't have the Clinton baggage.
Yup. Biden would have bodied Trump something serious.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden, Gore, Clinton were part of string of "New Democrats" that would introduce the neoliberal policies that took over the progressive ideas championed by Ted Kennedy, Carter, and Bernie.
Was Carter really that progressive, he was primaried by Kennedy and he like Clinton was not a DC insider type but a Southern governor.