John Mayer ethered the music game like 14 years ago

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

yeah. i really wanted to run through the halls of my high school and scream at the top of my lungs.... :wrist:
theres no such thing as the real world????

foh
:comeon: You clearly misinterpreted the song.

The song is about NOT being the most popular kid in high school, not following what every other kid does, and yet still coming out on top by being yourself.

Basically it's about not being a sheep.

Read those lyrics you posted in the context of the verses and the song itself.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Here's a sentence I never thought would come from anyone...

It's funny b/c after he said that, I went to Dave Matthews Wikipedia page and this dude still selling tons of albums. Like platinum.

I never heard anything from him after like 2001, but only 1 album after that has failed to go platinum (and that one still went Gold) :ohhh:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
It's funny b/c after he said that, I went to Dave Matthews Wikipedia page and this dude still selling tons of albums. Like platinum.

I never heard anything from him after like 2001, but only 1 album after that has failed to go platinum (and that one still went Gold) :ohhh:

dave got a loyal fanbase and him and the band tour religiously

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
John Mayer sucks. I don't care if he can play guitar, plenty of hacks can.

More soul than the Godfather of Soul :scusthov:.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
I fukks with John Mayer. He released Rocks 808 with battle studies. He even bodied c00nye West. Got the sickest watch collection and bagged some of the baddest bytches in the game.

I can sort of understand why he didn't go the full blues route since the early 2009s was heavily dominated with POP in all genres.