Juicers, what juicer do you use?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Slow juicer is the only option. Throw the fast juicers in the bushes. They're basically a blender with a built in strainer. Oxidation galore. That's not why you juice lol.

Visit this guys page, search what you want to juice, chances are he has a video comparing different juicers for your foods.

Youtube: DiscountJuicers.com

Personally, I only juice oranges and keep it simple with a manual press similar to:

6365869f-6307-462d-9df4-480ffabc79b4_1.708d88306aa2ae65a66f206b162b6c59.jpeg

Quick operation, quick clean up, minimal pulp. Taste delicious. :ahh: Make about a liter a day.

That1guy

Rookie
Daps
Slow juicer is the only option. Throw the fast juicers in the bushes. They're basically a blender with a built in strainer. Oxidation galore. That's not why you juice lol.

Visit this guys page, search what you want to juice, chances are he has a video comparing different juicers for your foods.

Youtube: DiscountJuicers.com

Personally, I only juice oranges and keep it simple with a manual press similar to:

6365869f-6307-462d-9df4-480ffabc79b4_1.708d88306aa2ae65a66f206b162b6c59.jpeg

Quick operation, quick clean up, minimal pulp. Taste delicious. :ahh: Make about a liter a day.
Is this cheaper/less time consuming than just buying OJ? How many oranges make a glass?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Is this cheaper/less time consuming than just buying OJ? How many oranges make a glass?

Buying any commercial juice is faster and cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Nothing in a container matches fresh juice quality.

Commercial OJ is majority shyt anyway. Flavor packs, deoxygynation for storage, and enzymes to dissolve pulp results in a poor product that can produce digestive discomfort. But time/money may not be on your side. Use Orange juices with/without flavor packs and pulp-dissolving enzymes - Toxinless to find good not-from-concentrate brands available near you. When I'm in a rush I stick with Costco's Kirkland organic ~$8.00/gallon and put in some baking soda to reduce any acidity.

Assuming a glass is 8 ounces, it takes me about 3-4 average sized oranges depending how juicy they are. Oranges by me go 10/$2.00, but I stuff 25-30 oranges in a bag and just tell the cashier there's 20. These kids at the register ain't countin shyt :lolbron: Walk away with 50+ for the price of 40 ($8.00), enough to match the price/serving of costco organic OJ with much much better quality.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Waste of money and you'll spend more time cleaning the thing than enjoying the juices you make.
I agree, I tried juicing a year ago and honestly it was a waste of time. The clean up just isn't worth it... Wish I just did the low carb diet instead back then :snoop: plus there is so much sugar in the smoothies you have to be careful if your family has a history of diabetes..

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This Vitamix is the truth, brehs. That combined with my juicer I'm embarking on a journey to alleviate my digestive system during the week when I'm at work

We need a juicing recipes thread. Post only juices and smoothies you've tried before and share the recipes