Just how hard is it to get in the CIA?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I heard it's harder than rocket science to even get consideration.:to:

Currently majoring in communications. I don't know which particular field I'd like to be in. I won't mind being an agent, but I would want to travel overseas alot. Heard military experience would be good too. Also fluent in other language. Which I am.

I'm already pursuing, something else. This is just a curiosity.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
background checks:to:

I got family in prison/habitual prisoners. Family involved with criminal organizations. An uncle in a sketchy marriage with an African woman he's never met. :snoop: + my internet history for the last 10 years = I'll never be considered for the CIA. Im afraid even applying will get me put on some list. Its not fair

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
well i applied for a job with the cdn equivalent (csis), and i wrote a test, i didn't get it though as some ish came up that i thought was expunged so yeah.

but it helps if you can speak more than one language, also if you are a minority and smart.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they offered me a scholarship in high school and my math teacher scared me out of it

fukk him, i hope he burns in hell

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
only so long can you work for the beast before the beast eats you.

thats why they call it the fukkin beast

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
well i applied for a job with the cdn equivalent (csis), and i wrote a test, i didn't get it though as some ish came up that i thought was expunged so yeah.

but it helps if you can speak more than one language, also if you are a minority and smart.

how was the test/interview process?