Just prayin' for 200,000 buys: (12/10/16) UFC 206: Max"Blessed"Holloway vs. Anthony"Showtime"Pettis

Who wins the main event?

• Max "blessed" Holloway

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Anthony "showtime" Pettis

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt do Choi/Zombie against each other in Korea. I would have them in separate fights. That would make the card much better.

Yeah....have 1 in the main event....1 in the co-main.....then maybe on the next card, if they're both still on win streaks, maybe then you have a huge main event, IMO.

I wonder if they'll put Zombie back in tough or will they give him a softer touch in his first match back?

Zombie will probably ask for the baddest motherfukker they can find :wow:.......

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Yeah....have 1 in the main event....1 in the co-main.....then maybe on the next card, if they're both still on win streaks, maybe then you have a huge main event, IMO.

I wonder if they'll put Zombie back in tough or will they give him a softer touch in his first match back?

Zombie will probably ask for the baddest motherfukker they can find :wow:.......

He is already set to fight Dennis Bermudez in the main event of the Fight Night card night before the Super Bowl (Feb. 4th)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

I think they're both training partners though

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is already set to fight Dennis Bermudez in the main event of the Fight Night card night before the Super Bowl (Feb. 4th)

:ohhh: @ Dennis Bermudez. ....that fight is gonna be MADNESS if Zombies tdd is on point.

Sheit. ...Bermudez may just be focused on getting that FOTN bonus and not even try to take him down. And I think Dennis is still in the top 10, iirc. THIS is who he fights...on his first. night. back? :dwillhuh:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shame...I wonder if those include the replay purchases. I'd imagine those had to be pretty decent.

Just a doomed ppv....fukk it...Lotta young talent and great future match ups will be built from this :obama: