Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
sounded his name like a damn car brand

Kia_Motors13.png
Dude said Kia about 200 times in 30 seconds

Daps
:camby:

So glad this guy didn't win this award. The refs give this dude every 50/50 call, and that's why he's such a "defensive" stopper. FOH

I hope you @holidayinn21 @GoddamnyamanProf @CantStop @Public Enemies @god shamgod were watching last night when he was locking up Gasol on the low block and made both Conley and Lee give up the ball on multiple possessions after failing to break him down off the dribble on the perimeter - all without 'fouling'.

I'm pretty sure it was the 7 steals game against the warriors and the game against houston where he had Harden scared to dribble the ball that put him over the top...

And all these people saying Draymond should have won...

Kawhi spent all of last night guarding jj reddikk, chris paul, and blake griffen...the clippers top 3 offensive players...

So tonight Draymond needs to guard Anthony Davis,,,and when he not doing that he needs to guard Tyreke Evans, and when he not doing that he needs to guard Eric Gordon...
:mjlol:

Kawhi couldn't handle Blake at all.

Apart from a couple of buckets (a fortunate toss off-balance and roll in) from Randolph, Draymond was locking up every single Grizzlies player that he was guarding. 1 through to 5.

Daps
Yeah this is some bullshyt. There's NO WAY that Draymond shouldn't have won this award. Best defensive player in the league.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
still dont agree kawhi has bigger impact imo
i dont disagree if green won cuz of time missed by kawhi but i rather take kawhi over green
green does guard more positions than kawhi which is some shyt right there but kawhi havoc I've seen is so impactful to me

we agree to disagree but green aint a bad choice at all tho