Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Lose the pick from corresponding round this year. Standard League. 6th pick. Get two keepers.

-Pryor, undrafted last year so would lose my last pick. Think this is a no brainer, so I'm not including him. Interested to hear if you disagree.

-Dez, second round. I have pick 18 and his current ADP is 18.6 pick.

-Cooks, third round. Lose pick 30.

-Mariotta. Lose 8th round pick. Current ADP is 6th round.

-Crowell, 10 round. He sucks, but he is being drafted in 3rd round with average being 3.7. So much value.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
The tough thing is not knowing who else is being kept in your league. QB is the least important since there's always good value late, so I'd shy away from Mariotta even though I think he has a great year. I am concerned about the Cowboys offense without Zeke and with new faces on the line. Quality running backs are scarce...Crowell's value in the 10th is too much to pass on.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
The tough thing is not knowing who else is being kept in your league. QB is the least important since there's always good value late, so I'd shy away from Mariotta even though I think he has a great year. I am concerned about the Cowboys offense without Zeke and with new faces on the line. Quality running backs are scarce...Crowell's value in the 10th is too much to pass on.

:russ:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Lose the pick from corresponding round this year. Standard League. 6th pick. Get two keepers.

-Pryor, undrafted last year so would lose my last pick. Think this is a no brainer, so I'm not including him. Interested to hear if you disagree.

-Dez, second round. I have pick 18 and his current ADP is 18.6 pick.

-Cooks, third round. Lose pick 30.

-Mariotta. Lose 8th round pick. Current ADP is 6th round.

-Crowell, 10 round. He sucks, but he is being drafted in 3rd round with average being 3.7. So much value.
I had to get our GM to change that shyt if you waited on bell or zeke last year (suspensions/rookie) you can get a 1st rd pick in the 4th or 5th round. Changed it to you lose your first round pick if you keep a player period.

To answer your question I would keep pryor and cooks. That second round pick at 18 is a good pick dez may be to high to draft there and you can get a better back than crowell to me late

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I had to get our GM to change that shyt if you waited on bell or zeke last year (suspensions/rookie) you can get a 1st rd pick in the 4th or 5th round. Changed it to you lose your first round pick if you keep a player period.

To answer your question I would keep pryor and cooks. That second round pick at 18 is a good pick dez may be to high to draft there and you can get a better back than crowell to me late

I've been doing more research and seems that Crowell is rated as a top 12 back.