Keith Thurman INJURED again..MAY 19TH FIGHT.... CANCELLED

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Funniest shyt I seen on the net bout this so far:
AdonisCreed;18623163 said:
He needs to vacate until his body quits falling apart. His neck, his elbow, his hand and WHAT'S NEXT is his ponytail going to fall out and force him to retire!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Guys, the guy is really injured. That's not his fault. Smh. Athletes get the worst injuries man. :snoop:
X rays or it didnt happen, in this instance the fakkit is milking a bruise.....:scust:

You can pull ten random boxers and I bet 9 have structural hand, elbow or shoulder work/cleanup they need done.......Keith Thurman act like he got Tommy John surgery, he got his elbow cleaned up simply, Thurman's daddy aint said shyt about his hand being broke, he has a hand bruise; enough is enough......If Thurman aint stripped by 4/20 Im on Sulaiman ass, personally :beli:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So nobody remember when Floyd retired while the division was hot? Thurman pulling a Floyd.. He gonna let all these nikkaz best each other and just sit back and watch for flaws..

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Honestly i've been thinking Thurman is one of those athletes whose body simply breaks down faster than some others and was wondering if he was gonna get injured again and sure enough. Damn :francis: