Killer Mike & Joy Reid Go Head To Head Live

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I think it’s fukked up Killa Mike lost all his respect because he talked with the NRA. Dude has worked harder for us then anybody who questioned him .

joy reid is a puppet, can't believe anything she says
Joy Reid is a joke. I don’t say that because of Killa Mike. I say that because Joy Reid is a joke .

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
cape for JOY REID brehs :russ:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Paris Dennard one of the most hated c00ns on here. Atta girl At least you tried :russ: :russ: the fact of the matter is she agreed with everything mike said and you still got in your feelings like a little bytch :umad: alpha cac

Refute that instead of listing your mt Rushmore of c00ns

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Fact-Check on Killer Mike's statement about the NRA helping a black man form a charter to defend against the Klan.

That's not entirely true.

NRA founded to fight KKK, black leader says

While the NRA did allow Robert F. Williams to create his own charter they did not do it to help him fight or defend against the KKK.

In fact his widow Mabel Williams stated: her husband altered the occupations of the members when applying for the NRA charter. Then added "I'm sure when we joined and the years after then, had they known we were a black group, they would have revoked our charter," she said.

Can you imagine the heat the NRA would've gotten if they helped a black man arm himself and fight against the klan???

Secondly, the NRA wanted both black men and klan memberships.