Kings/Hawks delayed due to police shooting protest. Update. They protesting again for tonight’s game

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I know who both of mine are too so whats your point. I also know they got more than your parents too so again whats your point? fukk would I want to to come there for hence me saying nobody gives a fukk about there outside of some bullshyt. I've definitely been on the west coast but whatever narrative makes you feel good. You do care you product of a loser bytch or else you wouldn't negged me in the first place mentioning your city fakkit. I live better than you so if that's a rat hole imagine how shytty you're living. No need for me to be salty pleeb but there are countless reasons for you to be since the day you came out that sorry bytches p*ssy.

Edit: have the last word pleeb just know you can't beat me and I'll gladly knock you the fukk out you lying fakkit.

Yet you still can't tell me where you live while threatening the bolded :mjlol:

I'll stomp you like a cockroach you fukking piece of shyt. Keep trying to write checks you cant cash :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
man nikkas need to start doing what LA nikkas did back with the Rodney King incident. fukk this peaceful bullshyt. riot and hit them in the pockets :pacspit:

soft ass generation...:scust: