KODI... can someone explain to me what this does?

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Replaces cable tv, sirius xm, spotify and netflix, thats what it does.

I got that shyt on my fire stick, iphone,samsung tablet

Let that bytch sync up with trakt so everytime i watch a movie or tv show it updates my trakt acct realtime

Genesis, phoenix, sportsdevil,salts,1channel,mp3 streams, house mixes,loyal books,earthcam, youtube,

Even got anime shyt for you japanophile fukks

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo where's that big ass thread about this. About to get my fiya stick and i want a coli tutorial

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
New phone no Kodi. Don't fukk with the person who showed me how to set this up on my Note. Ended up losing that phone so now no Kodi. Can someone PM me directions or link me to a source where I can get this piff back. +rep for my coli fam who shows me

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
New phone no Kodi. Don't fukk with the person who showed me how to set this up on my Note. Ended up losing that phone so now no Kodi. Can someone PM me directions or link me to a source where I can get this piff back. +rep for my coli fam who shows me

You can download KODI from the google play store breh.....

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have a Kodi Box and a pop up came up talking about swipe down to exit full screen or something, how do I disable this if I`m not using a touch screen device?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
When I started trying to play emulated games with Kodi I pumped my brakes and realized I was doing too much.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just discovered 1 channel doesn't have HD movies nor dolby digital, Finally set my tv up correctly because my previous setup gave me 5.1 from my cable box and xbox one but my TV apps like kodi only had audio from the TV speakers until I did some research and now my setup is Cable box hdmi > Xbox One Input hdmi > Xbox One Output hdmi >TV > Optical Cable > Audio Reciever.
Icefilms has some HD stuff with 5.1 audio.