[KOTD] - MICKEY FACTZ VS. DAYLYT (#MASS3)

Who won?

• Mickey Factz.

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Daylyt.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Debatable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Mickey won bit he wasnt super crazy like yall gassing him up to be. And Day been hit/miss since he beat Madchild. This is actually a downgraded Day vs Ab.

Daps
I just got head from Halle Berry ... I came to brainstorm
Metaphor matador, cause you ain't capable...:jbhmm:

I can't subscribe to some of Mickey's lyricism, that first round was layered throughout but the brand of "bars" are just not for me. The second had moments in it and if the third is fake personals well... A lot of movie/comic book references that I'm not up on too.

Mickey 3-0 but his type of bars are not for me.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Ok. So that explains why we see things differently. If you don't care about the rapping skill aspect that much, then Mickey isn't as impressive.
I don't think Suge, Ill Will or DNA can beat Mickey but I'm not mad at the rest of the names.

Wtf? You just sound dumb. I follow a wide variety of battle rappers but don't listen to all new rappers that come out. Mickey wasn't dropping anything amazing.
Quote some lines if you were so moved

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I just got head from Halle Berry ... I came to brainstorm
Metaphor matador, cause you ain't capable...:jbhmm:

I can't subscribe to some of Mickey's lyricism, that first round was layered throughout but the brand of "bars" are just not for me. The second had moments in it and if the third is fake personals well... A lot of movie/comic book references that I'm not up on too.

Mickey 3-0 but his type of bars are not for me.
How do you know they're fake personals?