• Hollow Da Don

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i think Diz might have gotten this, as a hollow fan a bit disappointed...but Diz had some bars on hollow and the time thing seemed like sour grapes on hollows part to be 100

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have had to order the PPV to watch this entire battle. I notice when I order PPV's, it has me watching battles I would typically turn off on youtube.

I've attempted to watch this twice and had to cut it off.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think Diz might have gotten this, as a hollow fan a bit disappointed...but Diz had some bars on hollow and the time thing seemed like sour grapes on hollows part to be 100
To be honest Diz wins this shyt easy without all of the fukkery. But I voted Hollow not even because of Hollow's verse (very light) but because I can't support this Dizaster bullshyt.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What's crazy is Diz was actually winning then he ruined his round...actually nvm this isn't crazy he does this every battle.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's crazy is Diz was actually winning then he ruined his round...actually nvm this isn't crazy he does this every battle.

Right after the battle on the livecast, DBD said something like "that's Dizaster for you, he finds ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" and on the live view, I felt the same way. That ish was a perfect description. On the rewatch, I gave it to Hollow but the collapse at the end may have been in my mind. The post battle interview with Marv was awkward as hell too. He killed his crowd momentum completely.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had Dizaster winning too, until he went on a Kramer type of tirade.

Hollow is obviously saving his best material for Tay, no need for him to waste his bars on a one rounder. He was aight, but nothing spectacular.

Diz wins the battle, but at the same time loses for that unnecessary blackout.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Diz lost by default to me when he felt comfortable enough to say nikka :francis:
You nikkas - Diz (18:20)
Stand up nikkas - Diz (19:00)

nikkas can stop with the "he only said it as a rebuttal excuse" now too

Calicoe gotta see Dizaster, IN LA.. :demonic:
:ufdup: "He a 6' 6" Arab, he can NOT be missed"
i thought i heard him twice......... i thought my hearing was fukkin with me the first time but him going over time and droppin it was crazy. KOTD lost points for that shyt

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I addressed this just the other day in the Organik / Suge vs Head Ice thread. I just didn't feel like going in... cause I'd have to take you behind the curtain.
You only do shyt like call blacks ******s in places you feel comfortable. He's comfortable as fk saying nikka in that enviornment.

I've known Diz for a decade, it never crossed his mind to say some shyt like that to me, or even in front of me. Cause it woulda been a record scratch stop the party situation.
But these new cornball rappers don't check mfers for linestepping. So this is what you end up with.
And not even talking about Hollow, who can't check him if he wanted cause he's at a KOTD event and they are 100% fine with all that shyt there, so he would appear out of pocket.

This goes back to principles and comfortability in hip hop. Like back in the thread where I mentioned I had to call and check Cadilack Ron cause no one else was gonna do it. These soft ass dudes got mfers out here doing heroin yelling ******... like thats really what it is.

There are always gonna be courteous chill white people like Thesaurus, and Dirtbag, that know where they are- respect the culture, and just want to rap.
Never had an issue with those type of white rappers.
But I can't be around all this extra shyt. And likewise, its not gonna be a bunch of extra shyt when you have real hip hop heads there... so they want cats like me gone anyway, so they can shoot up and drop n-bombs. Thats the only way that can happen.

What these artists are allowed to do is a stern reflection on how corny those white events are in the first place and the true natures of the ppl involved in them.
he should at least had words with that lame because it shoulda been contested, and secondary he would have upped his rep for that bullshyt. now hes a punchline and a p*ssy. he coulda bucked on him or somethin.

and if they paid him up front or not, fukk KOTD.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
he should at least had words with that lame because it shoulda been contested, and secondary he would have upped his rep for that bullshyt. now hes a punchline and a p*ssy. he coulda bucked on him or somethin.

and if they paid him up front or not, fukk KOTD.

Bigg K just said it as well.
Thats two KOTD battles in a row.

I am done pointing it out. It may take longer, but its better that you all see for yourselves. People are starting to see it though. Its becoming clearer each time that its the culture there.