Ladies Guard Your Drinks

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wow:
my friend was roofied at a club while with her bf and friends smh
if only he knew bjj :wow:
While with her man. The balls of thirst on that rapist. :wow:

She pass out or was her man asking her why she put him through the mattress the next morning. :shaq:

Yea chances are if ol boy just knew BrazillianJiujitsu uncle thirsty woulda made a B line for Jesus Christ and salvation.

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
While with her man. The balls of thirst on that rapist. :wow:

She pass out or was her man asking her why she put him through the mattress the next morning. :shaq:

Yea chances are if ol boy just knew BrazillianJiujitsu uncle thirsty woulda made a B line for Jesus Christ and salvation.
yea he knew something was up cuz she had 1 drink and passed out in the club. they went to the hospital smh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yea he knew something was up cuz she had 1 drink and passed out in the club. they went to the hospital smh.
What is a man gonna do with a passed out woman in a club? Pretend it's his girl?

Yea yea I'ma take her home i hate when she gets like this. Embarrassing I'm so sorry I got it. :demonic:

That's some demonic shyt to do to somebody.

Being a woman seem kinda scary

If you don't know Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Daps
When I was in college I was roofied and luckily realized and told a bouncer. They reviewed the surveillance tapes and ultimately pinpointed the guy who did it but it didn't show his hands so nothing legally could be done.