Ladies, what shoes are y’all wearing for spring?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I’m a sneakerhead. Not a shoe girl at all. I wear sneakers all through fall/winter/spring and sandals all summer. I have a few heels for when I go to a party but that’s it.

So, I’m trying to break out of that and be more “ladylike”.

So I need some ideas for flats or loafers. What store, sites, or brands do y’all shop at? I don’t really have a price range. If its a good shoe that will hold up, I’ll pay for it:ehh:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jessica Simpson has affordable and comfortable shoes. I know a lot women like Tory Burch flats, but the back eats up my ankles. Also idk if you like them but have you tried block heels or heels with platforms? They are more comfortable and are easier to walk in

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Jessica Simpson has affordable and comfortable shoes. I know a lot women like Tory Burch flats, but the back eats up my ankles. Also idk if you like them but have you tried block heels or heels with platforms? They are more comfortable and are easier to walk in
I have block heels. Those are the only kinds I wear. I was just looking at some Tory Burch today. I’ll go take a look at Jessica’s Simpson. Thanks.

Have you tried some heel blockers for your flats? I have to wear those with some of my sneakers.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have block heels. Those are the only kinds I wear. I was just looking at some Tory Burch today. I’ll go take a look at Jessica’s Simpson. Thanks.

Have you tried some heel blockers for your flats? I have to wear those with some of my sneakers.
Oh ok...yea block heels look really cute. Especially for spring because of the flowy dresses.

I never heard of heel blockers. I need to look that up

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Oh ok...yea block heels look really cute. Especially for spring because of the flowy dresses.

I never heard of heel blockers. I need to look that up
Heel liners. These are a lifesaver

0001101740498_500X500.jpg