Lake/Sherm the Worm are the reason for Prodigy's mural being defaced

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by IllmaticDelta, Jul 16, 2017.

1. IllmaticDelta

IllmaticDelta Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

confirmed by mike delorean

mega looking funny right now

mega and lake at the bottom of this picture tynitty posted the other day speaks volumes.I think he was sending a shot @ mega along with lake

We helped alot of people....... on our journey to success..... some appreciated it....... some didn't #queensbridge Were we come from...... it's literally..... everyman for themselves...... it's a real cutthroat lifestyle..... u gotta be on point...... at all times in the jungle in the rotten apple They called us "Mobb Deep" for a reason...... we was always deep #41stside #12street But as we grew more....... the hate & envy grew more too... So we lost control of things..... young nikkaz with big dreams..... then all of sudden..... ya dreams come true...... then people around u..... start feeling salty..... when they don't get there way smh we call them #leeches in the projects..... nikkaz dat never put no work in..... but still feel entitled to your riches#devils dudes burn there bridges...... and expect...... u to Send them...... a boat

2. AMcV'88

AMcV'88 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:mjlol: the road road rage bit.

this is why people should always pay attention to the good reverend Cameron Giles.
    regarding a certain imprisoned QB goon thats been mentioned.

"I hung the phone up on that bytch ass n***a"

[​IMG]

OnlyInCalifornia, K-Slim, planD and 37 others dapped this.
  3. UpAndComing

UpAndComing Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

I knew it was some "You not really from Queensbridge, I never let grudges go" BS

4. Ziggiy

Ziggiy Veteran Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ft. Stewart, Ga
    Coli Cash:
    $343999.00

I didn't know Sherm and Mike Deloreon were blood kin.

That's another thing with QB nikkas and beef. A lot of these dudes be related to each other and run with crews and when you close to a member of a crew but then that member beefs with your fam, you gotta choose between fam and crew.

Mike also made a good point about P disrespecting the dead by writing that unnecessary shyt about Mike's mom. P probably thought he was just adding to the richness and lore of the story by including those little anecdotes but other nikkas will DEFINITELY feel a type of way about you mentioning their mothers/father's in a less than reputable light.

STILL doesn't mean that P's mural should've been defaced at all but it adds context to a lot of this QB beef shyt.

5. Ziggiy

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ft. Stewart, Ga
    Coli Cash:
    $343999.00

Same thing happened to Nas but Nas was smart enough to get them nikkas from around him. EVERYBODY told P to stay away from Lake and them. But he wouldn't listen. Hell even Mega regretted doing business with Lake.

Aswad, K-Slim, Bakebean and 35 others dapped this.
  6. REdefinition

REdefinition Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Remember when people were on some conspiracy shyt saying it was some old Jewish property owner trying to stir up shyt in the neighborhood. Nope, just typical hood shyt.:snoop: Its kind of hard to judge since P wasn't from Queensbridge and it's kind of up to the neighborhood and the reputable figures of the neighborhood to have a say so on who should be honored there. I can kind of feel where Mike is coming from when he said "The people he disrespected kids have to walk by that mural everyday." My biggest issue is Mike and Cormega originally were celebrating P and not supporting the defacing of the mural. Now when its found out who the people are that were behind it, they're falling back. I wonder if its out of loyalty or fear.

7. CoCKy GeNiuS

CoCKy GeNiuS All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $308000.00

Them Queensbridge nikkas are the definition of real "Project Petty"

Can't shake the mental chains of the negative effects of growing up in jects. The petty competition, whose harder, whose got more money, whose put in more work, whose really the leader. When you are in your 40's still letting them mental chains keep you enslaved lame shyt like this happens.

You see Nas got ghost on them lames. Prodigy always tried keepin it a hundred with them but they never exchanged that love. Prodigy was never from there in their eyes, so they used that delusional leverage to feel as if he always owed them something or had to go the extra mile for them.

I'm from the jects so I know how this story goes. Them lames who never mentally make it out will try pulling the fukkery on any one they feel made it further than them.

8. IllmaticDelta

IllmaticDelta Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

...once these popped up on his instagram and the deletion of the P mural videos, it was clear as day what was up

seemorecizzy, torcher, Danie84 and 13 others dapped this.
  9. Ziggiy

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ft. Stewart, Ga
    Coli Cash:
    $343999.00

Probably loyalty. Like I said earlier a lot of QB drama comes from family members running with different crews and when a member of the crew beefs with family you gotta choose sides. Mike and Sherm are cousins. Mike used to run with P and Infamous Mobb. So now Sherm and P have a lifelong beef over The Tunnel incident, not only that, but P speaks on your dead mom in a book. Of course you gonna feel a way about that. Add to that what he said about Lake instigating (which seems like his calling card) and it's just a fukked up situation.

It's like Nas said "There's some missing pieces I can't rhyme in this song. Some missing parts I had to leave out."

P, in the eyes of a lot of people broke that code. Now in my estimation, probably about 90% of what's in that book P is allowed to speak on, because he was directly involved and nothing he wrote led to anyone getting incarcerated. But that other 10% was a muthafukker to these grimy, and probably JEALOUS QB nikkas

10. MVike28

MVike28 right around the ACC

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    T.O.
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

smfh these nikkas are certified fukking crabs

:scust:

RIP prodigy

11. Soundbwoy

Soundbwoy Accept to take the L Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Montreal
    Coli Cash:
    $318055.00

QB nikkas mentality is just :scust:

12. Wallychamp

Wallychamp Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $299311.00

:deadmanny: at the random road rage

:mjlol:

mbewane, JBone4eva, Edub and 27 others dapped this.
  13. Mr. Negative

Mr. Negative Life Is Hard. That's Why No One Survives. Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Nowhere
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

That's fukked up, man.

Mike and Corey was showing P love when he died. They really fell back cause of some street ties.

Mike know he in the wrong, that's why he spazzed on whomever on some road rage shyt, then blamed it on the weed, THEN started taking about "body language" or whatever.

At the same time, though, you cant be like "you can't SPEAK on a nikka when he in jail cause he can't defend himself!" Cause it's OBVIOUS Sherm defending himself now.

"Now, that's that shyt that I'm talkin bout and shyt.
    Same nikkas that you fukking with
    fukking with some nikkas that you don't fukk with.
    What you posed to do?
    Both of them are part of the crew.....
    Can't choose sides. (true....)
    I dunno.
    I don't like to go that road.
    If that's your clique, then I suggest that you stay with them, yo.
    While some say "break ups to make ups",
    I say stick together, dun. Til you all cake up."

[​IMG]

14. smokeurobinson

smokeurobinson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $343387.00

I knew it from jump. Like I said P left a bad taste in peoples mouth before he passed so a message was sent.

Beng Beng, Big Boss, Paz and 7 others dapped this.
  15. frush11

frush11 Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

That point would be valid, if he hadn't already resolved his issues with P. According to Mike himself.

Love how he omits him stealing studio equipment from Mobb Deep which led to reason why him and Mobb had a fall out in the first place. Or had no problem rolling with P, after the situation with P and Sherm.

mbewane, Agent Orange, nieman and 17 others dapped this.