Laptop w/ Trump Tower plans, info re: hillary emails stolen from Secret Service vehicle

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laptop with Trump Tower floor plans stolen from Secret Service

Is Trump trolling the country?

I swear this looks like a blatant case of "wag the dog". They have all the dog whistles for their supporters.

"Oh no, I bet Obama and the CIA stole it so they can attack the President?!"

"And I'm sure the laptop had the 33,000 missing emails!"

"It sucks that I no longer have health insurance, my kid is going to Syria and I'm no longer eating bc they defunded Meals on Wheels, but we just got to get to the bottom of Pizzagate!"

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I legitimately believe this is yet another ploy by Trump and the Gang to divert attention and garner some sympathy.

I won't believe otherwise until something damaging leaks from said laptop or the NYPD ends up being responsible in response to the cuts in their budget.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
why are people still leaving laptops in their parked cars? :what:

i learned my lesson when I first moved to LA. I left an empty laptop bag in my car seat....no laptop in the bag, but my passport was in there. they smashed the window and took it

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Secret Service agent leaving a laptop with sensitive info inside a car parked in a driveway

:dead:

That's the government I know.

why does the SS have a laptop with information relating to Hillary's emails?

i think trump and them realize that their core supporters are truly fukking stupid, or have no problem with him lying about anything so long as it is politically expedient.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
why are people still leaving laptops in their parked cars? :what:

i learned my lesson when I first moved to LA. I left an empty laptop bag in my car seat....no laptop in the bag, but my passport was in there. they smashed the window and took it

You're lucky they didn't steal the whole fukking car in NoHo.

:ufdup: