Leaders of the New School(Interview with Kenta, Steen, Devitt, Zayn, Neville)

Who wins in the end?

• Total voters
Daps
I think its more the refusal to "start over" you cant come into the experience thinking you know more than anyone. You get complacent. And as good as Steen and Zayn are, they still shouldnt get complacent because for every Steen and Zayn you sign, they can also sign a Ricochet and Tomasso Ciampa to replace them.

See, as someone who does follow wrestling outside of WWE, the thing I find the most annoying is when a guy comes into the WWE and they act like he's never wrestled a stitch anywhere else. Remember how they did Cesaro, who started with that ridiculous gimmick of a rogue rugby player when he had been one half of the indies' finest tag team? I don't think it's complacency - it's a valid appraisal of their worths as performers.

ABT in New York doesn't steal the top ballerina from the Paris Opera Ballet and try and teach her how to tie her toe shoes on, do they? Same thing.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
See, as someone who does follow wrestling outside of WWE, the thing I find the most annoying is when a guy comes into the WWE and they act like he's never wrestled a stitch anywhere else - see how they did Cesaro, who got this ridiculous gimmick of a rogue rugby player? I don't think it's complacency - it's a valid appraisal of their worths as performers.

ABT in New York doesn't steal the top ballerina from the Paris Opera Ballet and try and teach her how to tie her toe shoes on, do they? Same thing.
I agree totally. But they knew the deal. Sure theyre wrestlers but theyre also fans. If WWE signs you will NOT be treated as the smartest nor most talented in the room. Look at the journey of Daniel Bryan. That was the strangest ride to the top of ANY main eventer.

You have to fit into their regime because they wont let you become bigger than it. If you do the pretty much stop fukking with you. Its stupid but so is Vince.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I think it's probably true about 90% of the indy workers who sign to the WWE.

It's their dream, i`m sure many of them could give a fukk less what it says, they don't read it and sign it.

Oh, no doubt. Just saying that it's not necessarily smart. Say all you want about Kevin Nash, but he had the right idea in getting an agent to properly negotiate deals for him (but, as you imply, status probably has a lot to do with it).

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it took fifteen years for the WWE, to realize what they did not have after Bryan.

Art Barr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Any videos? or should i just watch the last 2 NXT shows?