Learn Data Science and Machine Learning skills for $39

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Here’s how you can master AI & machine learning for just $39

Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Training -- This course offers a solid introduction to the current and potential applications of AI. You'll learn the basic ideas and techniques used in the design of intelligent computer systems, and, once you have your feet wet, you'll advance to statistical and decision-theoretic modeling paradigms, deep learning, and a host of other advanced topics.

Introduction to Machine Learning -- In just two hours, this course will walk you through machine learning, the technology that powers self-driving cars, search engines, and more of today's AI breakthroughs. You'll get an introduction to the mechanisms of algorithms and how they are used to guide machine learning today.

Data Science and Machine Learning with R (Part #1): Understanding R -- Computational statistics, visualization, and data science are all essential elements of AI and Machine Learning, and the R programming language has become a driving force for them all. In this introductory course, you'll discover the R essentials and see how it can be applied to this field.

Data Science and Machine Learning with R (Part #2): Statistics with R -- As the name suggests, this course will take your R understanding further, showing you how to leverage this tool to perform advanced data manipulation and statistics. You'll come to understand core concepts, like probability and distribution, and use practice problems to bolster your learning.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Say you're a dummy like me is this still worth investing in?:lupe:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. Business Intelligence, sql reporting, dashboards, predictive or historical analysis. There are definitely jobs.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
is there a market for this already? I know its growing and its a good idea to learn, but idk. what exact jobs can you find from it?
Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Engineer, Analytics Engineer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer. All jobs possible with knowledge in DS

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Engineer, Analytics Engineer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer. All jobs possible with knowledge in DS
I will check it out thanks again!