LeBron might not play in season opener vs Kyrie (Ankle)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was a superman?

Stop being punk ass LeBron. Scare to face Kyrie?

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
He was .....

Mo Williams saved Lebron so many times it's unreal :russ:
Mo was on a revenge tour
"Bron had me blinded man. He wins you over completely. He makes you feel like you're his best friend. He'll party with you, train with you, dance on the sideline with you… Look, growing up I was obsessed with the Thundercats. Bron found out and he had this artist make me a painting where it was me playing basketball, but I looked like Panthro. He would call me Panthro all the time, and I called him Lion-O. We used to joke about how Dwight (Howard, then their nemesis with the Orlando Magic) was Mumm-Ra." I ask Williams where that painting is now, and he crumbles his napkin and tosses it over his shoulder, then shrugs. "I couldn't get Bron to pick up my calls for a week after 'The Decision,' so finally I just sent him a text, I just said, Lion-O would never leave Panthro out in the cold. Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat. But that's how he is… That's who he is. He makes you feel like a million bucks and then steps over you like a bad penny on his way out the door."
sadmowillams.gif