LeBron Took the Knicks Soul Last Night

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you serious :heh:
Yea I'm serious. You see Knicks fans talking shyt all around the coli.if any threads were made after the last game it was non Knicks fans. Melo left and we've been a rebuilding team. We spose to tank this year. You see KP or any of the other Knicks players post shyt on Instagram after beating the cavs? shyt is childish :francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'm serious. You see Knicks fans talking shyt all around the coli.if any threads were made after the last game it was non Knicks fans. Melo left and we've been a rebuilding team. We spose to tank this year. You see KP or any of the other Knicks players post shyt on Instagram after beating the cavs? shyt is childish :francis:
Breh there's basically almost a reaction thread to every CAV loss. The Knicks were flexing especially Tim Jr and when Bron and the Cavs flex back after a epic comeback its a problem. :mjlol:

People got their panties in a bunch because Bron said what nearly EVERYONE was saying on that draft day about Dennis Smith Jr. Save me the outcry about the rookie, miss me with that. Bron threw shots at Phil so what, fukk Phil Jackson as an Excutive.

And now you got people in here who aren't even Knick fans bytching and crying for some rookie. Where was the outrage for Lonzo ball getting punked by Beverly.

Bron is petty, I'll give you that. But considering him being one of, if not, the most irrationally scrutinized athletes of all time he has every right to be.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Knicks fans should be ashamed of yourself.

Then you talk shyt after you Choke the game away?

Not even Bron would talk that smack after his usual choke jobs.

This was one of the most cringe worthy pathetic performances of recent memory.

Bron took a big shyt on NYC last night.

No, Kyle korver took their soul with his ridiculous 15 points in the 4th quarter.