Legit work at home/side hustles?

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Startups, entrepreneurs & small business owners outsource work all this time because it's cheaper than hiring a temp or full time employee.

Figure out what you're proficient in and market that skill.

Respond to all the gigs on CL that are in your wheelhouse, some are are bullshyt, some are non-recurring needs (1 time only), and a fair amount are from legit companies that don't want to staff up.

Good info. I'm pretty proficient in the office suite so it'd be a nice side hustle.

Daps
Work from Home Jobs & Gigs - Oct. 25, 2016
Taskrabbit.com odd jobs but they pay pretty well.

Just wanted to add for my people. These have some good side hustle jobs.

Also what I'm learning is A lot of these at home call centers ARE NOT Allowing me and fellow Californians do them... I guess it some law. Cali, NY, and few other states. So look into that before you apply.

We should keep this updated.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
One of my wife's grown children teaches Chinese kids online

Vipkid

Lesson plans are already made by the company
Basically you just sit there with kids online

There are other companies besides vipkid

This hustle is discussed in detail at Reddit (yes, I know.. rolleyes..but you can q/a with folks doing it)
That's what Reddit is good for, imo

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
If you good with your hands and don’t mind getting a lil greasy then auto mechanic or lil handyman jobs. My old neighbor rebuild people appliances(stove,washers, refrigerators) for a killing

Every male in my fam knows how to work on whips in some capacity.Friends know I know how to do the basics on most cars(tuneup,oil change,suspension work,alternator replacement etc) so I make a lil bread when they need auto work

But of course Coli 6 fig 6 cert millionaires are gonna tell you that u can only side hustle off tech gigs:russell:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i make over 100k now although it's blue collar. Just curious at creative ways of making money on the side.

Learn to code Java and C++? Sound like a career unless you can do contract work? or Teach?
100k is a 100k no matter what. Unless ur working 80 hours a week. That said the collar color don't matter. Get your cake.