Liberals furious after SNL mocks Obama in HILARIOUS skit over recent immigration executive order..

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
As a raving liberal, it's true, my head exploded twice during that skit

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
SNL is supposed to make fun of the sitting President though or at least that is what they have historically done. Why everybody gets all sensitive when they make fun of Obama makes no sense to me.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
SNL is supposed to make fun of the sitting President though or at least that is what they have historically done. Why everybody gets all sensitive when they make fun of Obama makes no sense to me.
yeah why is everyone so sensitive? so quick to believe what the tv tells them

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Most of the remaining Obama supporters are either homosexuals or irrational feminists. These two groups can be a bit emotional at times.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Most of the remaining Obama supporters are either homosexuals or irrational feminists. These two groups can be a bit emotional at times.
damn, I'm both:wow:
How DARE YOU SIR CALL ME EMOTIONAL, WHY I NEVER A THOUSAND PLAGUES UPON YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!:pacspit:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why everybody gets all sensitive when they make fun of Obama makes no sense to me.
because lets be honest: theres the slight, underlying implication that every white person who makes fun of obama or criticizes him, is a racist

now that does NOT detract from the real and obvious racism that he has to encounter/does encounter on a regular basis. it's definitely out there