Libs of TikTok teamed up with Nazis, now one is attacking her for being Jewish

Daps
I can’t believe these folks are posting and walking around acting like they can’t be touched.

At some point they will fukk around with the wrong one.
Can't happen soon enough. It's the main reason why they are cliqish........ if the different brand of idiots start meeting regularly is only a matter of time for they all shoot each other......

invalid

Banned
Daps
Y'all need to read between the lines. Why would an alt-right "proudly' Jewish woman get chummy with neo-nazis and not be aware that she would bump up against anti-Semitism at some point? She's very aware of what neo-nazis stand for and doesn't care. And knowing this presumes that she supports the ideology. The neo-nazis is right, she's a psy-op, but both he and the people gobbling this up are wrong about the direction. She's not a pys-op for neo-nazis and conservatives. She's a psy-op for Jews. She is a hitler-esque archetype but throwing folks for the oke doke with the "proud Jewish" facade. This isn't some sort of "wake-up" call for her.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

mixed-emotions-when-the-worst-person-in-the-world-goes-v0-h3hy6m5p49mc1.jpg

q5fdmm5p49mc1.jpg

1/5
I guess Chaya’s plan to give the leopard a fresh plate of trans people did not prevent them from preparing to have her face for dinner

2/5
I guess Chaya’s plan to give the leopard a fresh plate of trans people did not prevent them from preparing to have her face for dinner

3/5
Nobody should receive antisemitic harassment. Not even racist anti-LGBTQ+ stochastic terrorists. I do want to emphasize that Chaya Raichik has been knowingly siding with antisemites, neo-Nazis, and Holocaust deniers for her anti-LGBTQ+ culture war, though.

4/5
Chaya Raichik AKA Libs of TikTok responds favorably to a Stonetoss account and comic. Stonetoss is a known Holocaust denier and pro-Nazi cartoonist. This is the company Chaya Raichik keeps.

Stonetoss background: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/StoneTosshttps:// Archived Tweet: https://web.archive.org/web/2024022...ayaRaichik10/status/1762653521709547756?s=20…

5/5
Chaya Raichik (LibsofTikTok) has collaborated with Nazis and Holocaust deniers in her campaign against LGBTQ+ people, inspired a post by a Nazi mass shooter, endorsed a Nazi conspiracy theory— and still: Nazis targeted her for being Jewish. My latest:
GHzPoDUbEAA6ojM.jpg

GHzQ8k8aUAAq1km.jpg

GHfPTmlbEAEycbs.jpg

GHfPTmlakAA9aja.jpg

Laura Loomer is literally a zionist jew who is heavily supportive of Israel. She's a Jewish supremacist. but she will at least call the others out like she did with HIAS who is funding the illegal immigrants. I frankly don't care what happens to Jews especially Israeli jews.

At this point it's time to start either coming up with more definitive terms for these people. Or we just need to outright realize that the jews control all media and politics and are the ones who continues the divide.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thought you had a friend doofy bytch. And fukk that cac Jake Shields. Hated watching that mf fight:pacspit::pacspit:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Fake jew cacs and cac cacs beefing.....this shyt been going on for centuries. Let them destroy each other:demonic:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Many Jews are literal nazis..we've seen that from their leech economic policies and disenfranchisement of Black and other communities. We see racist conduct from Jews like Ackman, Shapiro, Looper and others.
Just because Neo nazis hate them doesn't mean they don't identify with nazi ideology.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Many Jews are literal nazis..we've seen that from their leech economic policies and disenfranchisement of Black and other communities. We see racist conduct from Jews like Ackman, Shapiro, Looper and others.
Just because Neo nazis hate them doesn't mean they don't identify with nazi ideology.
Your views have changed drastically recently and it's much appreciated :wow: