Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I like to see people get beat up
I like when happy go lucky fukkers get beat up
I like wrestlers who are mean to wrestling fans
I'm an a$$hole sometimes in real life so I like to see a$$holes (pause) win
Whenever Owens hurts somebody with a power bomb I'm not gonna act like I don't like it so I can "go along with the plan"
My $9.99 is green like anyone else's

:mark:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I HAD BATTERIES THROWN AT ME, I WAS SHOT, I WAS STABBED, AND SOMEBODY THREW ACID AT JIMMY HART, BROTHER!

hogan-fights-grandma-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Nah these bookers/writers have to learn to book a babyface and a heel correctly. They want federation era results but they are booking their Heels like there faces in the attitude era. If you want Owens boo'd make him an actual heel.....(you know wrestlers who runs from fights, cheats, makes excuses, etc;) You can't expect people to boo a bad ass who backs up what they say...
JBL'S heel run was.:banderas:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This annoys me sometimes with Kevin Owens. When I watch NXT and watch him put the faces on a stretcher just for him to get cheered on im just like :snoop:. How can you put literally every face outta commission and be a complete douchebag while doing it and still get no heat? Smarks just ruin the atmosphere and ruin what characters are trying to achieve sometimes

its not so much the smarks, it's just that the faces aren't true faces anymore and heels aren't true heels.

It's like the E wants most of the heels to be somewhat tweeners. Heels should get time on the mic to insult the crowd, put them down etc. they should run in and ruin matches. In other words the people should hate seeing them when they come out.

These are just old-school tactics that play into the human psyche, but they've been ignored.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i hate the excuse of "oh well the fans are smarter now..."

the fans are there because they all want to believe.

adapt to the times. work the fukkin crowd, not the other way around.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The biggest HEEL is the biggest FACE and he wrestles 4x a year currently