LOL at everyone who killed Scottie Pippen For saying Bulls would handle Warriors

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Act like hand checking had the same impact on defense that allowing zones did :mjlol:

You never played organize ball in your life. Stick the drive ways.

After the rule changes, I believe it was in 2004 or so, ANY hand contact between the defender and the offensive player became a foul. It dramatically limited the ability of every player in the NBA to defend any other player, because if you're not allowed to even touch the other player, you're taking strength and size out of the contest, and making the whole conflict between offense and defense solely an issue of quickness and wit.

This why weak stepth curry can do what he does, he's not even as strong as rip hamilton who was the master of running of screens.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You never played organize ball in your life. Stick the drive ways.

After the rule changes, I believe it was in 2004 or so, ANY hand contact between the defender and the offensive player became a foul. It dramatically limited the ability of every player in the NBA to defend any other player, because if you're not allowed to even touch the other player, you're taking strength and size out of the contest, and making the whole conflict between offense and defense solely an issue of quickness and wit.

This why weak stepth curry can do what he does, he's not even as strong as rip hamilton who was the master of running of screens.
Act like a team with a 5-7 man rotation that couldn't shoot 3's would dominate in the modern NBA :mjlol:. Good day to you WOAT. I'll be wasting no more time on your mindlessness.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Act like a team with a 5-7 man rotation that couldn't shoot 3's would dominate in the modern NBA :mjlol:. Good day to you WOAT. I'll be wasting no more time on your mindlessness.

You can't even admit when you wrong? Didn't acknowledge I was right about the rules changes.

The Warriors wouldn't score a 100 points against those pistons, I take nothing away from the Warriors, it's just good defensive teams will always beat offensive teams.

You forget that 4 out of 5 of the Pistons starting line up were selected as All Stars the same year.

you're a clown man.

The Warriors are curry or bust against a real team.

Prince would be handcuffs on Curry worst than he did Kobe.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the WOAT because I said Floyd would beat Manny easily, and they called me a dikk rider.

Look what happened, butt hurts can never except being wrong even when proven so
Lets see how you handle it.

You moron, the made rule changes both times the Pistons won a championship.

The rule changes you are talking about happened in 2001, but they made rule changes again in 2004-2005

2001-02
• Illegal defense guidelines will be eliminated in their entirety.

• A new defensive three-second rule will prohibit a defensive player from remaining in the lane for more than three consecutive seconds without closely guarding an offensive player.

• During 20-second timeouts in the last two minutes of the fourth period and/or any overtime period there are unlimited substitutions.
Previously the team calling the timeout could substitute one player. The other team could substitute only if the team calling timeout substituted.

• If a player is fouled when he has a clear-path-to-the-basket, he gets one free throw and his team gets possession of the ball at midcourt.
Previously, the player received two free throws.

2004-05
• New rules were introduced to curtail hand-checking, clarify blocking fouls and call defensive three seconds to open up the game.
• On the weakside, defenders must remain on the weakside outside the paint unless (i) they are double-teaming the ball, (ii) picking up a free cutter or (iii) closely guarding an offensive player.

Why The Pistons Have Been Robbed

Act like hand checking had the same impact on defense that allowing zones did :mjlol:

You the man, Miami, but you coppin pleas and deflecting.
Dude posted a lot more info there than handchecking.

:sas1:

If you guys are so confident that new school is so much better, why aint yall making threads about how Curry would average 40 in the 90s?
I mean if things are so much harder now, then JJ Redikk (who put up 16 this year) would have gotten 22 a night in the 90s, right?

:sas2:

:skip:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Every Bulls title team would sweep the Warriors and hold curry under 20 points per game. :troll:
They pretty much would, squeaking by OKC doesn't change that. They got the w, but it was a hard fought, barely got w, not dominant like the Bulls would have vs OKC.