Louisiana girl set on fire and KKK sprayed on car [update: self-inflicted]

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
You guys owe the white community a huge apology over this. First Tawana Brawley, then Duke lacrosse, now this.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want each and every single one of y'all to remember these posts the next time you think about clowning someone, simply for trying to keep an open mind and remaining unbiased about a story :snoop:

All dude said was the story sounded a bit suspicious (which isn't unreasonable given some of the facts at the time), and you already got people insinuating that he's a racist or a kook. Just because he refused to get on the predictable "cacs gonna cac" train.

This retarded post as well. :snoop: Someone simply suggests a minor correction on who the culprits might actually be, and you got someone acting like he's defending the KKK, and then telling the mods to "get on their job". All because the person didn't believe every single detail of the story was 100% accurate, right off the bat. Incredible overreaction.

This reminds me of a thread on :hamster: about that video where police surrounded a nikka on the ground who was bleeding to death, and had guns aimed at him. Had a ton of nikkas crying and saying "fukk the police" and shyt, like they immediately knew for a fact that cops had shot another random, innocent black man. Come to find out the nikka shot himself (weapon recovered, bullet in his head not the type of bullets used by cops but consistent with his firearm, gunshot residue on his hand). Plus he was being chased for not paying a train fare, plus he shot at police during the chase with the weapon.....plus he was a person of interest in the murder of a pregnant woman

That thread went from plat status (from nikkas bytching about police brutality), to dropping off the front page quick, after nikkas was like :whoa: from that new information

And now, the same thing's gonna happen with all the threads on here about this story.

nikkas will still talk about the white bytch who lied about a black woman throwing acid on her face.....but I bet you'll never hear about THIS story again on here after a few weeks

Racist cacs dont get the benefit of the doubt. Sorry.