Brock vs. Roman

:bryan: return match tagging with :takedat: against Cabbie and Cartman

Cena vs. Taker career match?

Ron's WWE Debut

Charlotte vs. Asuka Title vs. Streak

Goonsos/New Day/Bludgeon Bros

Braun and mystery partner (maybe Elias?) vs. Bebop and Rocksteady

:ehh:
Yea these dudes don’t like nothing so of course they acting like this isn’t a stacked lineup. I am however not looking forward to any of the battle royals or a two hour pre show.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea these dudes don’t like nothing so of course they acting like this isn’t a stacked lineup. I am however not looking forward to any of the battle royals or a two hour pre show.

If the battle royals signified a push or something, it'd be cool... but that Andre joint from last year was disgraceful, all for Gronkowski to get 5 minutes on the pre-show, where is Mojo Rawley now? :mjlol: But they ain't too bad, and it gets everyone on the card some kinda way.

Far as the preshow... ay, its the preshow, I can just do somethin' else, I don't need to watch 'em talk. I wish they'd throw Orton/Jinder/Roode match on the preshow... thats the match I give the least of a fk about. Everything else should be a good watch.

But yeah, could (probably will) be the best Mania since 30, by far.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If the battle royals signified a push or something, it'd be cool... but that Andre joint from last year was disgraceful, all for Gronkowski to get 5 minutes on the pre-show, where is Mojo Rawley now? :mjlol: But they ain't too bad, and it gets everyone on the card some kinda way.

Far as the preshow... ay, its the preshow, I can just do somethin' else, I don't need to watch 'em talk. I wish they'd throw Orton/Jinder/Roode match on the preshow... thats the match I give the least of a fk about. Everything else should be a good watch.

But yeah, could (probably will) be the best Mania since 30, by far.
Yea the us title match should be the pre show main attraction. shyt they should carry this cena begging for a match angle all the way to the pre show and have taker surprise show up and accept.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
15 current or former world champs are going to be on the card

And they still have to squeeze in
Jeff(if he's ready to go)
Matt
Bray
Bryan
Ziggler

And a few more could turn up as a mystery partner or battle royal contestant like joe, kane, Big Goat, rey, lashley