Macro Meals

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone have a good list of meals that are easy to make that fit macros? Any good YouTube recommendations? I'm a terrible cook and I need to start counting my macros this week. Hittin up the grocery store today.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
All meals can fit macros.

Hard to answer your question deeper without knowing what your macros are.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yea, we need to know the macros you're working with.

Good bets though are frozen chicken breasts, with or without breading depending on your macros, along with potatoes in some cooked form. My go to for my diet right now are Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts:

022503.jpg

With about 250kcal of instant mashed potatoes or pasta. You can also "bake" real potatoes in the microwave, but it takes forever.

As far as learning how to cook, I would try one thing at a time. Try and make a potato one night. Then try and cook a chicken breast another night. Etc. Once you get comfortable then start putting things together. I like to cook in bulk so I'll make a lot of one thing and have it for 3-4 days. Saves time and keeps me on target with my macros with ease

nasty

Supporter
Daps
I'm starting on this right now for a week to assess and then I'll add to it later.

170g protein
170g carbs
90g fats

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

nasty

Supporter
Daps
I'm just a terrible cook. I hate having to weigh my meals out. Off to the grocery store I go.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

nasty

Supporter
Daps
im having a hard time hitting these macros, so hard to be precise with this/

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea, we need to know the macros you're working with.

Good bets though are frozen chicken breasts, with or without breading depending on your macros, along with potatoes in some cooked form. My go to for my diet right now are Barber Foods stuffed chicken breasts:

022503.jpg

With about 250kcal of instant mashed potatoes or pasta. You can also "bake" real potatoes in the microwave, but it takes forever.

As far as learning how to cook, I would try one thing at a time. Try and make a potato one night. Then try and cook a chicken breast another night. Etc. Once you get comfortable then start putting things together. I like to cook in bulk so I'll make a lot of one thing and have it for 3-4 days. Saves time and keeps me on target with my macros with ease
:scust:

nasty

Supporter
Daps
Is there an app or a way to just put type your macros in and a meal plan automatically generates for you?