Macron says Africa's problems are "civilizational" and blames women with "7 or 8" kids. (DEBUNKED)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I am unaware of all the complexities which keeps African countries down. Usually it looks as if political corruption and external meddling is the main cause.. But I will admit that excess childbirth is definitely a burden, if it is as he says.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm sure Manny Mac said it compassionately. Do ya thang Manny :salute:

And if ya cant feed yaself, u probably shouldn't be having kids :yeshrug:

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These liberals, including euro-libs, at the top are just as racist as 'conservatives'. They just keep it under wraps better. They are just more savvy racists. They want to introduce feminism, homosexuality, 'vaccines' and a host of these other population control measures in Africa so they can get the Africans out and take those resources.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These liberals, including euro-libs, at the top are just as racist as 'conservatives'. They just keep it under wraps better. They are just more savvy racists. They want to introduce feminism, homosexuality, 'vaccines' and a host of these other population control measures in Africa so they can get the Africans out and take those resources.
Vaccines make you racist? :SnoopSideye: