krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:mjpls: Both wrong

t1larg.magic.mushrooms.gi.jpg

I did these in high school :ahh:

i regret never getting my hands on pure molly....i have rolled my ass off a hand full of times in my life though.

Molly is way better breh, the come down is no where near as bad as E.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I didn't have connections like you breh.

the thing is in S Florida the popular drugs are all determined by club life. so of course it's easiest to find speedy e pills and coke. and it's hard to find things like pure mdma, shrooms, hash, opium (no privé), etc

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
I don't do drugs because I would be that ni@@a who would think they could fly like an eagle or roll up into someone's home unannounced playing their piano.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what yall know bout that MDA though :mjpls:

3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

only did this once and laid on a trampoline for hours staring up into the night sky watching the clouds morph like :ahh:

much more psychedelic than mdma, less talkative, more "in your own head"...listened to deltron3030 and it filled the room with pure-awesomeness (the only way I can describe it lol)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
ehh, I honestly didn't really like my mushroom trips, I've only done it twice though. Each time it was just "weird" is the best word I can use to describe it. Molly is just a much more fun drug because it doesn't fukk you up on the same level shrooms does. I've taken pretty high molly doses and I was always completely there and articulate. I felt like I couldn't even form a logical succession of thoughts when I was on shrooms.

I see where your coming from. Yeah shrooms is not something I frequent just at certain times. The other stuff is also once in a while, but I get your point.

what yall know bout that MDA though :mjpls:

3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

only did this once and laid on a trampoline for hours staring up into the night sky watching the clouds morph like :ahh:

much more psychedelic than mdma, less talkative, more "in your own head"...listened to deltron3030 and it filled the room with pure-awesomeness (the only way I can describe it lol)

Never heard of this gonna do some research when I get home :whoo: