Malcolm Nance

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What's the word on this cat? I ignore the fact that he's a analyst because most of if not all of them are taking a check to to reaffirm the station they're being paid by agenda.

And there are certain people on twitter who shall remain nameless who are batsh*t crazy within themselves but I'm seeing more people who are on the up and up start to sh*t on him as well.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
From what I gathered, Louise does not like Naveed Jamali and said he wasnt a spy or double agent. Nance basically told her she didnt know what she was talking about. Louise and 20 committee retweet each other and have seemed to start directing their negativity towards Nance and Naveed. Louise said someone else wrote Nance's book. 20Committee is sub tweeting Naveed right now lol. They all losing their shyt. I like Nance though and value his opinion any day over Louise crazy ass.

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From what I gathered, Louise does not like Naveed Jamali and said he wasnt a spy or double agent. Nance basically told her she didnt know what she was talking about. Louise and 20 committee retweet each other and have seemed to start directing their negativity towards Nance and Naveed. Louise said someone else wrote Nance's book. 20Committee is sub tweeting Naveed right now lol. They all losing their shyt. I like Nance though and value his opinion any day over Louise crazy ass.
Heres the thing:

1. Jamali was an actual go-between between an FSB agent and the FBI. I read his book. Jamali kinda WANTED to insert himself as a spy. He elevates his profile and pretends to be an expert. He wasn't trained. He didn't go school for it. His parents owned a store visited by undercover Russian spies posing as diplomats. He was someone who got caught up and wanted to be more than what he was. He's not a real expert like Schindler is.

2. Nance was in counterintelligence, but he was more middle eastern focused. Again, Schindler has more high-level academic and relevant commentary.

Nance and Jamali are speaking out of their depth and get more screen time on topics they really don't have first hand experience with.

The best thing that happened to Jamali was that he got caught up.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Heres the thing:

1. Jamali was an actual go-between between an FSB agent and the FBI. I read his book. Jamali kinda WANTED to insert himself as a spy. He elevates his profile and pretends to be an expert. He wasn't trained. He didn't go school for it. His parents owned a store visited by undercover Russian spies posing as diplomats. He was someone who got caught up and wanted to be more than what he was. He's not a real expert like Schindler is.

2. Nance was in counterintelligence, but he was more middle eastern focused. Again, Schindler has more high-level academic and relevant commentary.

Nance and Jamali are speaking out of their depth and get more screen time on topics they really don't have first hand experience with.

The best thing that happened to Jamali was that he got caught up.

Your caping for Louise is mad annoying.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Why?

I have no delusions about who or what she is.

I just take who gives me the best info.

When trump is gone, everyone is gonna resort to their left or right corners and resume things as normal.

Right now, she's one of the best doing it.

THAT IS YOUR OPINION.
She is a part time nut job and you are repeating the objections she has spoke of them on twitter. You've dissed Nance to take up for Louise slander, Nance a person with an actual military background. Nance and Jamail are speaking out of their depths? You seem to speaking out of yours this time. I digress but do me a favor, stop quoting me when I say something about her. You have your opinion and I don't really care that much about it when it comes to her.