Manny Pacquiao exposed once again....

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats with dis pacquaio guy always wantin to fight the same ppl over and over again
he already beat cotto at a catch weight, why does he wanna beat him at another catchweight? shyt doesnt even make sense, and it seems like hes da one beggin too.

and now dis nikkah wanna fight marquez for a 4th time:scusthov:
god damn man, find new challeneges
i wonda how ppl would feel if mayweather wanted to fight the same guys over and over again

but money gets it right da first time:wow:

i dont wanna see any of these fights

out of pride and anger, dude should atleast wanna fight bradley again to try and knock him out. i aint buyin dis "Ohhh everyone knows he won, no need for a rematch" shyt. ive never heard of dat before:merchant:

yeah ppl get robbed or lose by fluke all da time but theres usually a immediate rematch. except pac wanna fight dudes he already got w's ova:mindblown:

all dem top rank guys r bytches

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
whats with dis pacquaio guy always wantin to fight the same ppl over and over again
he already beat cotto at a catch weight, why does he wanna beat him at another catchweight? shyt doesnt even make sense, and it seems like hes da one beggin too.

and now dis nikkah wanna fight marquez for a 4th time:scusthov:
god damn man, find new challeneges
i wonda how ppl would feel if mayweather wanted to fight the same guys over and over again

but money gets it right da first time:wow:

i dont wanna see any of these fights

out of pride and anger, dude should atleast wanna fight bradley again to try and knock him out. i aint buyin dis "Ohhh everyone knows he won, no need for a rematch" shyt. ive never heard of dat before:merchant:

yeah ppl get robbed or lose by fluke all da time but theres usually a immediate rematch. except pac wanna fight dudes he already got w's ova:mindblown:

all dem top rank guys r bytches

Mayweather won against Castillo.... nikkas discredited his win... So he rematched him... Pac does the same thing, but you wanna call him a bytch... Well then Mayweather is a bytch, but then again he was with Top Rank at the time, so maybe you have a point :youngsabo:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather won against Castillo.... nikkas discredited his win... So he rematched him... Pac does the same thing, but you wanna call him a bytch... Well then Mayweather is a bytch, but then again he was with Top Rank at the time, so maybe you have a point :youngsabo:

he beat cotto at a catchweight
now he wants to fight cotto again at another catch weight
he already won, it wasnt disputed, why is he beggin to fight again:comeon:

all three fights with marquez were disputed
so will da 4th one
at what point do u just move on and look for new challenges

nikka is a joke

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
he beat cotto at a catchweight
now he wants to fight cotto again at another catch weight
he already won, it wasnt disputed, why is he beggin to fight again:comeon:

all three fights with marquez were disputed
so will da 4th one
at what point do u just move on and look for new challenges

nikka is a joke

He beat Cotto one pound less than his previous 2 fights... Yes it was a catchweight, and yes nikkas disputed it.. A rematch would be big...

A new challenge you say??

Pac is at the end of his career and he's an 8 div world champion.. He's accomplished everything possible... At this point in his career he's looking for big money fights... Who else is there besides Mayweather, Marquez, and Cotto??

Mayweather is a bytch ass duck...

Cotto is hiding behind 154... He definitely don't want no parts of Pac... Earlier this year he a agreed to go no lower than 150... Now its 154.. If he wasn't such a coward, he would negotiate to meet somewhere in the middle.. maybe 152-153.. But no... He must stick to a weight he knows Manny can't reach, because he needs an advantage.. Next you're probably gonna say ":why: Cotto would be too drained at 152-153" :pacspit:

That's why the only options left are JMM and Bradley....

JMM will bring in the most money and will be the biggest challenge

Bradley will probably be the last choice behind everyone else because he has no draw...

Bradley should just be thankful he was blessed with that decision and start focusing on increasing his wins which will increase his draw and fan base