March 26, 2018 will it be a landmark in history? or will nothing happen?

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
How China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market

China's Yuan/Gold Back oil future is finally coming online. Now Iran and Russia, two of the largest oil exporters and enemy states of the US, have an alternative to the US dollar.

How is this going to affect the world?

China is now the largest importer of oil, and I believe they have the largest car market. China's middle-class is larger than the population of the United States if I am not mistaken.

They also have the largest trade surplus in the history of human kind. The world barely grew after the recession, and China was able to take much of that production and keep it for themselves. With their economic and under-estimated military strength, it may be possible for them to support an alternative to the US dollar.

I feel this will go down one of three ways

1) nothing will happen.

2) Total world disruption

3) one small step in the Chinese government's long-term plan of getting away from the US dollar. This way the impact to the dollar is small each year, but will accumulate over time. This will allow China slowly move their assets away from dollar denomination. This what I believe the Chinese government prefers. They are the only government with the ability to plan and coarse correct because of their superior Technocratic and merit-based administrative system.

Why don't we hear about China's big political moves often? Why do we believe that the Chinese economy is always on the brink of collapse every year? It's all by design. The Chinese government wants absolute no Western attention on its activities.

They are in the process of Finishing a naval base in Pakistan, which I don't think got any media attention. Combine the new base with their bases in the south china sea, and their new ally in the Philippines. China may be able to lock down South East Asia if they ever need to.

It's a great time to be from the Han ethnicity/

-------
How China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market
By
Sungwoo Park
March 7, 2018, 5:10 PM PST
From
China, the world’s biggest oil buyer, is opening a domestic market to trade futures contracts. It’s been planning one for years, only to encounter delays. The Shanghai International Energy Exchange, a unit of Shanghai Futures Exchange, will be known by the acronym INE and will allow Chinese buyers to lock in oil prices and pay in local currency. Also, foreign traders will be allowed to invest -- a first for China’s commodities markets -- because the exchange is registered in Shanghai’s free trade zone. There are implications for the U.S. dollar’s well-established role as the global currency of the oil market.
China Ends 25-Year Wait as Yuan Oil Futures to Start Trading

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
19th century was the British century. 20th was the American century. 21st gonna be the Chinese century. :manny:

I, for one, welcome our Chinese overlords.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You probably welcome a lot of dikk too fakkit
full

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
It end up being a big success for China. Interesting development. We will have to wait and see how this will play out for the dollar.