Mark Zuckerburg going on a Hillary Clinton-style "Listening Tour" of all 50 states

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Apparently Trump got this dude on a list of people who's gonna run in 2020. :lupe:

The interior Department tried to fukk with his visit to Glacier National Park. :lupe:

50 state tour, continuing to hire Obama/Clinton people to his Zuckerberg/Chan initiative.

He's definitely thinking about it bruhs. :lupe:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Because an atheist will never be elected; doubting this charlatan's intentions.

A friend/coworker of mine who grew up Christian went against his faith and was a hardcore anti-Christian atheist when I met him. Several years later, I saw him saying some stuff that was pretty positive about faith on Facebook. I PM'd him about it to ask what was going on, and he told me that through the witness of the good work that a lot of his coworkers and boss were doing (we were both local directors for a charity run by Catholics) and a lot of conversations with those people about his doubts, he had been brought back into the fold.

Everything he's said and done since then regarding his faith has appeared totally sincere. But now he's let some of his friends know that he's preparing to run for local office. All the sudden I'm thinking back to when he became a Christian again 4-5 years ago and wondering, "Did ma boy plan this shyt out???"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Apparently Trump got this dude on a list of people who's gonna run in 2020. :lupe:

The interior Department tried to fukk with his visit to Glacier National Park. :lupe:

50 state tour, continuing to hire Obama/Clinton people to his Zuckerberg/Chan initiative.

He's definitely thinking about it bruhs. :lupe:
Dude he's finished..