MARTIN SKHRELI HEADS TO JAIL EARLY FOR BEING AN IDIOT

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
He actually returned millions of dollars to the investors he allegedly defrauded and all of them made a profit. He just repaid them late.

The daraprim hike was a bad move but it targeted insurance companies instead of consumers because of the way prescriptions work. No-one with insurance pays the actual price for medicine. It was in bad taste but the media blew it out of proportion. It wasn't causing thousands of deaths like they implied.

The real reason why he's in jail right now is simply because he was obnoxious, and made too many enemies.

The real reason he is going to jail is he took stock out of one company to pay investors in his hedge fund.

Daps
hes a rich white man, his confidence is thru the roof n i bet he gets like 10 years but only needs to serve 2 n the rest probation

hatealot

Banned
Daps
hes a rich white man, his confidence is thru the roof n i bet he gets like 10 years but only needs to serve 2 n the rest probation
Federal sentencing requires convicted do 85% of their time, so whatever he gets he is doing most of it and with federal parole restrictions

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^^ That article has some straight ridiculous excerpts in it. Shawty is getting used and curved at the same time. The line about her being late to her marriage counseling session because she refused to reschedule her jail visit with Skhreli is just insane.

IMO, she bet her job on writing a book on Skhreli and has destroyed her career and marriage and credibility chasing that dream. At this point, I think it is partially cognitive dissonance playing a part for her feelings towards him or else she would have to come to terms with the fact that she alone bet the house on painting a con-artist in a forgiving light and lost.

Additionally, Skhreli is an early template for MAGA-bros, so she is likely down for their cause as well and can suck a dikk from the back

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Weird story

off topic that reminds me that skhreli has a really good YouTube series on analyzing stocks. I never finished it tho

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
^^^ That article has some straight ridiculous excerpts in it. Shawty is getting used and curved at the same time. The line about her being late to her marriage counseling session because she refused to reschedule her jail visit with Skhreli is just insane.

IMO, she bet her job on writing a book on Skhreli and has destroyed her career and marriage and credibility chasing that dream. At this point, I think it is partially cognitive dissonance playing a part for her feelings towards him or else she would have to come to terms with the fact that she alone bet the house on painting a con-artist in a forgiving light and lost.

Additionally, Skhreli is an early template for MAGA-bros, so she is likely down for their cause as well and can suck a dikk from the back
:ohhh: u on to sum with that