Marvel Resetting Universe And Going Back To Original Numbering This Fall

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I haven't Been Able to Stomach much of marvel comics for awhile. However I like What there doing with spiderman thats pretty much it superior spiderman on for me has been pretty sick Spiderman owning his own business and working with mockingbird pretty good :jawalrus:

Everything else in marvel currently however.. :scust:

All these useless books like Gwenpool, wth is a gwenpool? :SnowWhat:

Man, Look All I know is DC Rebirth is fire, Batman is the homie & Marvel Needs to put more respek on the X men's Names :birdman:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
I haven't Been Able to Stomach much of marvel comics for awhile. However I like What there doing with spiderman thats pretty much it superior spiderman on for me has been pretty sick Spiderman owning his own business and working with mockingbird pretty good :jawalrus:

Everything else in marvel currently however.. :scust:

All these useless books like Gwenpool, wth is a gwenpool? :SnowWhat:

Man, Look All I know is DC Rebirth is fire, Batman is the homie & Marvel Needs to put more respek on the X men's Names :birdman:
:ufdup:

Gwenpool is hilarious. Plus you gotta give props to the duo Gurihiru. Their pencil and color work are amazing in that book.

I think the problem facing Marvel isn't diversity but pandering hard to readers. Ms Marvel is the only book that i'm consistently buying.

They really need to stop having crossovers and huge events every three months. It's too much to keep up with.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I'm glad ive backslid into a strictly elseworlds reader now because I really don't see how the hell y'all still can stomach the mainline Marvel/DC stuff:hhh:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fukked up by putting their best ultimate writers in the 616 and loeb :snoop:. Once they did that, ultimate verse never recovered
Between him killing Ultimate universe and the Red Hulk fukkery Loeb is :camby:status