• Aye Verb & Yung Ill

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Debatable

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
This battle could have been a lot better but still it's cool to see ill getting love again. He was always a fan favorite.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was really dope i loved the milly rock shyt i watched like 20 times in a row drunk. Ill was dope too and that Showtime from Verb was wild. Despite all the hate Cortez was cool to me too i fukks with Cortez though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been trying to explain this to these fools for two years.

The internet fans and battlers themselves scared to make the battles definitive is killing the "sport." But I just let them cook. They won't get it until its too late.
why should anyone give a fukk what 5 judges think? we have our own opinions. This isn't gymnastics or high diving it's completely subjective.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why should anyone give a fukk what 5 judges think? we have our own opinions. This isn't gymnastics or high diving it's completely subjective.
Name successful subjective sports as an argument against judging in a subjective sport brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name successful subjective sports as an argument against judging in a subjective sport brehs
they have distinct criteria that they judge on. Everyone does the same shyt. A certain dive is supposed to be done a certain way it's not even close to as subjective as battle rap. You think fans of those sports feel the need to debate who won? The vast majority of the fans take the judges scores as official. it wouldn't be the case with battle rap.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they have distinct criteria that they judge on. Everyone does the same shyt. A certain dive is supposed to be done a certain way it's not even close to as subjective as battle rap. You think fans of those sports feel the need to debate who won? The vast majority of the fans take the judges scores as official. it wouldn't be the case with battle rap.
:camby:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
All I know is:
  • Daylyt got ass naked
  • Joe Budden lit a cig and quit
  • Lux rapped two rounds to himself

Which one of these battles weren't judged properly?

@theflyest @T-K-G :stopitslime:
:ohhh: just seeing this due to the current Yung Ill talk

:mjlol: not a single one of those battles you listed was debatable, terrible example, even Battle Truth retarded ass coulda judged this the same way

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: just seeing this due to the current Yung Ill talk

:mjlol: not a single one of those battles you listed was debatable, terrible example, even Battle Truth retarded ass coulda judged this the same way
People like to argue battles can't be judged, yes they can. And I proved that.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
People like to argue battles can't be judged, yes they can. And I proved that.
you got enough sense to know deciding "clear" battles isn't the hard part of judging a battle and that was never anyone's gripe, it's the battles that are debatable and come down to preference, those can't be judged with any kind of consistency

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you got enough sense to know deciding "clear" battles isn't the hard part of judging a battle and that was never anyone's gripe, it's the battles that are debatable and come down to preference, those can't be judged with any kind of consistency
You are assuming I believe in debatables and "preference" battles which in most cases is just a way for a lyrical dude to claim victory when he's outperformed.