MAYWEATHER V ALVAREZ - WHO WINS?

Who will win the fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Canelo Alvarez?

• Mayweather

Votes: 79 95.2%
  • Alvarez

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nawwww...ive already booked my flight to Macau for the Pacquiao-Rios war in Nov. My other trips to D.R. and Toronto had to be cancelled. My full focus is Macau :jawalrus:

But Im sure itll be showing at theaters since Floyds last 2 or 3 fights have, so ill be doing that. But paying $80 to watch Alvarez get outclassed? :mjpls:

Flying to watch :deadmanny: :scusthov: your losing it

Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI.
Floyd by UD.

IMO, only way for Saul to win is to cut off the ring and attack the body/joints of Floyd. But then again, a fighter of Floyd's caliber....Waaaaay easier said than done. Plus Saul gets winded too quickly to pose a true threat. His corner is gonna have to improve is conditioning. Throw in Floyd being the ultimate ring general, counter puncher, speed demon and well.....Good luck, kid. You're gonna need it.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Floyd but y'all not giving Canelo enough credit. The last time Floyd fought at this weight he didn't have the same speed. He also got tagged a bunch of times. You have to consider this a big fight for Canelo. He has the chance to finally give Floyd a lost and become the top boxer in the sport at such a young age. I like both fighters but this is a tough one to pick.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I like Floyd but y'all not giving Canelo enough credit. The last time Floyd fought at this weight he didn't have the same speed. He also got tagged a bunch of times. You have to consider this a big fight for Canelo. He has the chance to finally give Floyd a lost and become the top boxer in the sport at such a young age. I like both fighters but this is a tough one to pick.

He did that because he could handle Cotto's punches best believe Floyd will win and he will only need 2 rounds to figure out Canelo from then he will have his way him.

And it's called a loss.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did that because he could handle Cotto's punches best believe Floyd will win and he will only need 2 rounds to figure out Canelo from then he will have his way him.

And it's called a loss.

If you say so. Thanks for correcting me. You should use some commas next time, your whole statement is all over the place. :yeshrug: