Mayweather Vs. Duran

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Cmon man Floyd didnt weigh nowhere near 160 against JMM
If people wanna accuse Pacquiao of being on steroids because he didn't initially want to go through olympic style drug testing... Then I accuse Mayweather of stepping in the ring vs JMM atleast 15 lbs heavier, since he refused to re-weigh after already coming in overweight at the official weigh in:smugfavre:
So Hatton and Oscar are washed up yet manny fights them anyway?
Your point?? Manny fought every WW in the division that were contenders.. He didn't just fight ODL and Hatton.. He destroyed and retired them... Woulda been the same outcome had he fought them before Floyd

Zab lost to a "bum" in Baldomir yet in the next paragraph you count Floyd beating Baldi as a legit win?
Baldi had the belts.. Floyd was supposed to fight Baldi and take the titles. And thats what he did. Didn't make a difference if he was a bum or not.. Zab lost his fight... I thought it was a bytch move that Floyd still persued a fight with someone coming off a loss..

It laughable you brining up JMM S&C coach and his connection to steroids when Manny refused testing and happens to have a S&C coach who Victor Conte accuses of doling out steroids
This is something you made up... Link the accusation...
See, JMM S&C coach Angel "Memo" Heredia who changed his last name to Hernandez is an admitted steroid pusher and there is EVIDENCE to support the claim.. Unlike Pacs S&C coach Ariza.. No evidence or claims at all... Just fakkits like yourself that like to spread ridiculous conspiracy theories on message boards..

A washed up Shane that Freddy Roach feared to let fight Manny untill after Floyd whopped his ass?
:usure:That wasn't the right fight at the time for Pac who was still new to the division and was barely making a big enough weight to compete... Instead they chose Cotto, who, may I remind you, beat Shane...

The same Shane Mosley who had toothache when Floyd called him out? The same Mosley who said he was going on vacation
instead of fighting Floyd? Shane aint run outta gas in the 3rd he got shook when Floyd took his best and kept coming then he got took to school for 10 rounds.
If Shane wasn't gassed by the 3rd round.. He woulda beat Floyd... Anyone could see that. don't forget the fact that mosley was coming off more than 15 months of inactivity before the floyd fight, not to good for an aging fighter and gassing out in just 3 rounds confirms that he is not at top shape against floyd.

If Manny fought the Cotto Floyd beat then his ass would have been KTFO.
You're only saying this because Floyd struggled...

Plus didnt Manny fight him after he got crushed with concrete at a catch weight for Cottos belt?
Ummm so did Floyd.. Cept there was no catchweight.. Cotto was just passed his prime... Manny fought Cotto 1 pound less than his previous fight and BEAT DAT ASS.. DEAL WITH IT

Ortiz wasnt confused or distracted he was looking for an out so he let Floyd 2 piece him then he stayed his ass down.
More unprovable theories huh?? :stopitslime:

Fact is Floyd signed the contract coward ass Manny didnt.

Deal with it you b!tch ass niqqa

Floyd didn't want it with Pac then or now... Out of everyone he ducked, I never seen a nikka that terrified of another nikka he could beat... I could literally smell the fear from him and his father... Deal with this. Floyd demanded Pac do OSDT(somthing never done before) When Pac finally bends he says he cant accept less than 100% PPV revenue and offers Pac 40million even though both were guaranteed to earn over 50m... then he switched to the "I cant work with Bob Arum excuse" Then he switched back to the "Pac needs to take the test" Excuse..

YOUR IDOL IS A bytch... DEAL WITH THAT