Mayweather vs Guerrero set to break 2.4M Buys?

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
Nah, you mad. Showtime confirmed them.

This boy has never written a research paper.

"We feel very comfortable in saying that we will exceed 1mil buys". Sounds pretty vague as f***, come back to me when you have actual #'s fa66ot.

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
Chat: Chat with Dan Rafael - SportsNation - ESPN

870K :pachaha:

Edwin (LA, California)

Do your sources still say the Mayweather PPV got under a million buys even with the updated data?

Dan Rafael
(12:21 PM)

Absolutely yes. I am not going to get into a pissing contest with Showtime but I have good industry sources who swear on their children that this fight will not reach 1 million buys, much less be "in excess" of 1 million and I believe them. These are people with no dog in the fight who I respect and have known for many years and trust. I am told that the number right now is about 870,000 buys. It would take some major anomaly for it to gain another 110,000 plus to go over 1 million. People can believe it or not. I don't really care. If it does 870 or 1M it's not like I make an extra dime. So that's where I stand.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:merchant:

Tried tellin . Knew somethin was up when they went 2 business days and Floyd wasnt dancin and shoutin how much he sold. The public will not accept anymore fukkery. Fight the.best n1gga:smugbiden:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:merchant:

Tried tellin . Knew somethin was up when they went 2 business days and Floyd wasnt dancin and shoutin how much he sold. The public will not accept anymore fukkery. Fight the.best n1gga:smugbiden:

Who? :usure: