McGregor won't return to ufc if he's not a co-promotor

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I love eddie, him n chandler had great fights. But MOST peoples opinion on belletor is negative. They think the comp is weak. So him beating a belletor guy isnt that impressive. Connors good, i just hate the goat talk
Yea connor is one of my fav fighters, but he hasnt even defend a title yet....still way to soon to put him up there with the Silvas/GSP’s of the world

Daps
Say what you will about Eddie Alvarez, but only now are people shytting on him like he wasn't anything. He's been a top fighter for years and he has never gotten embarrassed the way he got embarrassed by Conor.
Nah Alvarez was always chinny he stayed getting rocked or knocked down in fights
The Dustin portier fight was a good example

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Nah Alvarez was always chinny he stayed getting rocked or knocked down in fights
The Dustin portier fight was a good example
Right, but did he get embarrassed like he did against Conor? It’s not like he just knocked him out. He whooped his ass up and down the octagon for a round and a half.

Daps
Right, but did he get embarrassed like he did against Conor? It’s not like he just knocked him out. He whooped his ass up and down the octagon for a round and a half.
He didn't get embarrassed but he was getting beat up
Alvarez always has been that way
He tries to brawl but winds up getting caught
With Conor he tried that but unlike Diaz he doesn't have the reach nor chin to survive his power
Alvarez was just a belt holder

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do yall celebrate these fighters purses? At the end of the day the better their business acumen the worse for us as fight fans.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I ain't paid a single cent so far, so this doesn't affect me. The UFC will live on without McGregor.