Meltz vs. Nash: Meltzer debunked

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Nash just did a shoot recently with professional smart mark internet fans Kayfabe Cooentaries. I've only seen the preview, but he said "Never liked Meltzer. How much money did I make vs Him? Enjoy your fukking Sonata! If you knew the business so well, why did you never book a major territory?" Meltzer didn't draw like Nash brother!
:deadrose:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nash just did a shoot recently with professional smart mark internet fans Kayfabe Cooentaries. I've only seen the preview, but he said "Never liked Meltzer. How much money did I make vs Him? Enjoy your fukking Sonata! If you knew the business so well, why did you never book a major territory?" Meltzer didn't draw like Nash brother!

I like Nash but those are bad arguments. On the Benoit/Guerrero topic though, I don't think he's wrong. Killed the business is an overstatement, but he wasn't really proven wrong about them as top guys. To your average fan of this sh1t those guys are alright, but not that exciting. The people who started watching when things got hot in 98/99 aren't marking out for those guys like Austin and Goldberg, they barely see a difference between them and D'Lo Brown if you ask them.

Smart marks are still fukking marks. Theyt've just replaced "root with this guy and treat his wins as real because he's the promotion's chosen hero" with "root for this guy's wins and treat them as if they were real because he's the most talented guy or hardest worker FOR REAL, IN REAL LIFE". A true "smart mark" would just care if the show is entertaining or not.
Dudes always gotta go 1 step too far :comeon:

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps

People critique me for "never drawing"...that dweeb Meltzer has literally never drawn a dime in the wrestling business and he has the balls to go after someone that changed the way the boys in the back get paid. Meltzer is a vanilla midget enabler and is doing this business a disservice by promoting genetically weak individuals.

That might actually be Nash himself doing that, after he gets a few glasses of Franzia boxed wine in him.

Boxed Wine? I'm saving this post for when negs come back.