STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
id be fired if i was a gm i miss on so many rbs and dbs
Nobody is right all the time breh

I thought Reggie Bush would beast too just like you and everybody else

Vision is key.You can get by in college with poor vision but unless you play behind an elite line any RB with bad vision will get exposed in the nfl

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I thought he was going to be more productive then this.

He has been roasted by the local media. A few weeks ago he was out-rushed by the opposing teams QB and after the game (which the Chargers lost) he was in the locker room, all smiles and laughing, riding his hoverboard around, not a care in the world.

Daps
The numbers aren't good at all but way too early to give up on him yet. Let's see what he does through a few games next year before calling him garbage

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think he needs another year, but it's clear he was over drafted. I think he's more of a committee back than a primary guy.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
running the ball in instinctual, thats where the problem is with him

I agree that's why I see him as more of a battering ram. He'll break some big runs off the strength of his athleticism but that keeps you in the league 5-7 years at most.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I agree that's why I see him as more of a battering ram. He'll break some big runs off the strength of his athleticism but that keeps you in the league 5-7 years at most.

Battering ram? :dahell:

Dude dances too much and isn't a truck stick typed runner. Not sure you've watched him much to come to that conclusion