Men In Black International (Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson) - Trailer Out

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not sure but dude has great comedic timing honestly

Him and Tessa had chemistry in Thor (not sexual chemistry either). She's funnier than I thought and glad she's getting the push she deserves too. (Creed, Thor, Annihilation, etc.)

I don't think it will be overkill. Thor was 2017 and this is in 2019. Plus Hemsworth and Tessa would have been in other movies by then to kinda help casual audiences forget they were in Thor together somewhat
Word to The Tourist

They work together and Chris has great timing. He can be funny and carry a comedy.

And yes son:russ: the tourist was all about casting two stars regardless of how they work together and assuming it would print money

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Tessa Thompson. I would definitely fukk, but she about to get the Halle Berry treatment.

Hollywood gonna act like she's the only marketable "Black" actress, so they gonna give her all the big movies. Her being biracial is helping her immensely.

exactly and Zoë Kravitz is some were crying about it like.. i was supposed to be hollywood's new go to beige bedwench following in the footsteps of Halle Berry & zoë saldana

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
exactly and Zoë Kravitz is some were crying about like i was supposed to be hollywood's new go to beige bedwench follow in the foot step of Halle Berry & zoë saldana

Zoe is fine. She’s on a hit hbo show and like her mother and father, seems to operate on her own wavelength and does her own thing at her own pace. Trust she ain’t crying for shyt

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
its a hard no from me..

hollywood going overboard with these female bullshyt.. there's female lead done right and then there's shoe horn in everything for cool points..

Son they’re just fulfilling the promise of the first movie’s ending. And it’s not like there aren’t female MIB agents. I really don’t get the issue here but I’m willing to listen

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Son they’re just fulfilling the promise of the first movie’s ending. And it’s not like there aren’t female MIB agents. I really don’t get the issue here but I’m willing to listen

its a cash grab like the fake ghostbusters they threw on us.. if it's good i'll give ti a chance but right now ehhhhh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
its a cash grab like the fake ghostbusters they threw on us.. if it's good i'll give ti a chance but right now ehhhhh

Wake up homie. Most big studio movies are cash grabs. The hope is that you combine something dope with something that will make money. Being mad at them trying to appeal to the most demographics possible is like being mad at target for selling groceries along with clothes and toys and electronics.

Sometimes, just sometimes, people can do the right thing (casting more minorities) and make money at the same time.

Plus did you see men in black 2 and 3? If you can sit through those shyts you can sit through this with two actors who aren’t checked out and just collecting huge paychecks

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Tessa Thompson. I would definitely fukk, but she about to get the Halle Berry treatment.

Hollywood gonna act like she's the only marketable "Black" actress, so they gonna give her all the big movies. Her being biracial is helping her immensely.
She’s not even popular. Who is her agent?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wake up homie. Most big studio movies are cash grabs. The hope is that you combine something dope with something that will make money. Being mad at them trying to appeal to the most demographics possible is like being mad at target for selling groceries along with clothes and toys and electronics.

Sometimes, just sometimes, people can do the right thing (casting more minorities) and make money at the same time.

Plus did you see men in black 2 and 3? If you can sit through those shyts you can sit through this with two actors who aren’t checked out and just collecting huge paychecks

i hear you bro