Men think they are so slick and sneaky :martin:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
ladies don’t y’all hate when men make it obvious of their creepy ways :hhh:

Purposely walking slow and waiting at a stair case just so they can watch u go up stairs first (and possibly sniff ya ass :huhldup: ):hhh:

Gripping ur waist just so they can “get by” :hhh:

Stopping their car just so they can be a “gentleman” and let u cross the street when whole time creepy tyshawn just wanna look at the ass and try n holla :hhh:

Add on

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You just need a real nikka like me and all those petty problems you have with men would disappear. I'd have you butt naked making me pancakes:myman:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
it's corny sometimes especially when they do it as a group. it seems like they start doing shyt they would rarely do alone.

... so all four of yall just coincidentally decided to overtly ogle tf out of a random girl at the same time?
Ever walk into a store full of men and they all having a convo but as soon as they see u walk in they all get quiet and watch ur every move until the boldest one approach u out of the blue while u grabbing for a drink out of the cooler :martin:

And the bold one walks right up on u :dead:

No space or anything :deadmanny:

Just to give a compliment

Men are fukking hilarious

Daps
Ever walk into a store full of men and they all having a convo but as soon as they see u walk in they all get quiet and watch ur every move until the boldest one approach u out of the blue while u grabbing for a drink out of the cooler :martin:

And the bold one walks right up on u :dead:

No space or anything :deadmanny:

Just to give a compliment

Men are fukking hilarious

the looks they all be having on their face ... :skip::steviej::shaq:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
if we ignore yall, yall gonna cry stop this nonsense lol. but yea men are creeps i'll claim my title cuz i do all that especially the waist thing
full

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Move to Seattle..at worst you'll have dudes just gawk at you....but most of the time brehs will pretend you don't exist :mjgrin:

Daps
if we ignore yall, yall gonna cry stop this nonsense lol. but yea men are creeps i'll claim my title cuz i do all that especially the waist thing
full

it doesn't have to be either ignore or be sleezy. lol, there is plenty of middle ground like saying hello, conversing, smiling, ask for contact info or to go out if you are interested, etc. smh