Mentally Ill Man Claiming To Be Trained By Jesus Walks Into Dojo, MERKED!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
yeah this is an old video and the guy didn't die...but how can you stomp a man after he is down like that...only a lowlife with no regard for human life would do that...

and that guy was pretty good for a little bit and lost his will to fight when he kept saying you got me and your good

fight should have been stopped

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
As a martial artist myself I find that video very disgraceful and on some Cobra Kai dojo BS

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sickening footage, friends. Demonically trained instructors. Technique lacked finesse so the brutality was exemplified to cover up the lack of skill. Why treat a stranger off the street like this. At worst you give him a lesson and then offer him an opportunity to train with you. He could have been a good student. Now we'll never know. Those stomps look like they would make a friend forget everything he knows.

Its so demonic, friend. sitdown:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
yeah this is an old video and the guy didn't die...but how can you stomp a man after he is down like that...only a lowlife with no regard for human life would do that...

and that guy was pretty good for a little bit and lost his will to fight when he kept saying you got me and your good

fight should have been stopped

proof? cause I read he was never seen again and the instructor bragged about it

EDIT: NVM read that article :snoop:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Tall skinny guy was being too goofy. I don't think that fight was that much of a mismatch. Dude could have won. Glad he isn't dead. Stomping a guy's head in is disgusting.