Meta Thread: What do you wish was different about HL?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
i hate that i can be so easily baited at times, but...... if better modding is so needed around here, why didn't you provide that when you were a mod....? i never had a problem with the moderation around here even when you were a mod, but you certainly didn't push for intellectual rigor....
I did...
No one was more active in modding post than I was...
But that has nothing to do with the fact that we need it now.

I don't think the 'you didn't provide it so its not needed' argument holds up.

Better modding is needed.
Who provides it is of little concern to me.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate that i can be so easily baited at times, but...... if better modding is so needed around here, why didn't you provide that when you were a mod....? i never had a problem with the moderation around here even when you were a mod, but you certainly didn't push for intellectual rigor....
he did :camby:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I did...
No one was more active in modding post than I was...
But that has nothing to do with the fact that we need it now.

I don't think the 'you didn't provide it so its not needed' argument holds up.

Better modding is needed.
Who provides it is of little concern to me.
my point isn't whether it's needed now or not, it's about if you knew it was needed, why didn't you provide it... you mostly just posted smilies when you were a mod... how is that fostering intellectual rigor.... honestly i arrived in hl after your heyday and found myself wondering often why you were so highly lauded... i mean posting :mjlol::francis::snoop: smilies all day long wasn't fostering constructive conversation....

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
my point isn't whether it's needed now or not, it's about if you knew it was needed, why didn't you provide it... you mostly just posted smilies when you were a mod... how is that fostering intellectual rigor.... honestly i arrived in hl after your heyday and found myself wondering often why you were so highly lauded... i mean posting :mjlol::francis::snoop: smilies all day long wasn't fostering constructive conversation....
:ehh:Thats off topic, if you agree its needed, lets focus on that and not make this about me.
Feel free to create another thread and ask the question if your truly interested in knowing.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:yeshrug:Trump has exposed the ethical and intellectual emptiness of conservatism and conservatives are unhappy that their bullshyt is correctly called bullshyt now. You see it in every thread. Conservative makes non-factual statement, it's correctly called non-factual, "This is an echo chamber! The mods are c00ns! Hey, why did I get a warning point for calling mods c00ns?!!"

I started the General Trump fukkery thread to cut down on Trump threads covering the board. It was un-stickied probably because Nap complained that only his Trump thread should be up there. And as Shogun said, he's a crazy person who is probably primarily responsible for the rhetorical de-evolution of the board. But apparently he's teflon because he's an admin's nephew or something.
:yeshrug:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
:yeshrug:Trump has exposed the ethical and intellectual emptiness of conservatism and conservatives are unhappy that their bullshyt is correctly called bullshyt now. You see it in every thread. Conservative makes non-factual statement, it's correctly called non-factual, "This is an echo chamber! The mods are c00ns! Hey, why did I get a warning point for calling mods c00ns?!!"